Default Sorcerers - You are not DPS

Sorcerers - You are not DPS, you are sorcs.

It's not even close to spelled that way. S.o.r.c. not d.p.s. How do you even pronounce that DPS, Dee ps?

I hate when people see my little sorc flaming symbol and ask, Hey are you DPS? I shout and rage! No I'm a sorc!!!!111 We had some guy flirting with girls yesterday and kept asking if we were C.I.A. The girl was a paladin! What's a cia? Crazy new players....

/joke off

Happy Valentine's Day all!

Quote Originally Posted by Syllph View Post
    How do you even pronounce that DPS, Dee ps?
    Well, it's pronounced "Dee Pee S", which I completely understand as most people are not very comfortable talking about their Droopy Pen*s Syndrome.

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Symerith View Post
    Well, it's pronounced "Dee Pee S", which I completely understand as most people are not very comfortable talking about their Droopy Pen*s Syndrome.
    Ahhh that explains it. The flirty guy kept going on and on about how he was DPS....

It's true, my sorc is not really DPS. Most critters don't survive the first second.

This fvs kept saying i'm going to dee pee over and over, i kept waiting for the S but it never came then we finished and moved on.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miow View Post
    This fvs kept saying i'm going to dee pee over and over, i kept waiting for the S but it never came then we finished and moved on.
    That's what she said?