Default Righteous Ire Recruiting

Yes, we still raid on Wed/Sun 7-11p EST. We're looking to fill out the guild with five more team players, keeping it small with 15 members. Group applications considered. The idea is for each member to maintain a L20 raiding toon so we can tackle content w an all guild, all ventrilo using group. The commitment is light, so there is very little pressure on RL while maintaining the ability to raid with a group that is both enjoyable and efficient. Even so, there is always a TR cycle flowing through the guild, but it doesn't interrupt the ability to raid as a static team.

3 specific classes wanted:
    -Highly competent arcane
    -Tank
    -Divine

Personalities count. Every member currently in the guild gets a say on who joins, so there's a meet/greet through raids that assesses more than skills.

If you're interested in meeting/raiding w the guild, talk to Kv (Kvaroq,Kvirnoj) or Ursulah/Ursulla/Anitah in game.
    Favorite in-game quote: "Rogues can't do any damage because they require someone else to have aggro."
    HoX pug leader to AssassinIII: "Stop linking me T3 greensteel. If you can't link vorpal weapons you can't go. We need good vorpals in here."

/bump
    Favorite in-game quote: "Rogues can't do any damage because they require someone else to have aggro."
    HoX pug leader to AssassinIII: "Stop linking me T3 greensteel. If you can't link vorpal weapons you can't go. We need good vorpals in here."

Community Member

Kvaroq, Kvirnoj, Kveral, Kv are toons I'm currently playing on.

Can be reached on any of those.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by porq View Post
    Kvaroq, Kvirnoj, Kveral, Kv are toons I'm currently playing on.

Can be reached on any of those.
    check your pms kv!
    Orien server: Forking, Completionist, life 21 of ???

Community Member ezmeweatherwax's Avatar

In spite of the negative game change (I do wish an entire jug of GoLytely on every Turbine team member responsible for the no new endgame debacle of the latest "expansion"...), each member chose, unanimously, to keep raiding. And to continue seeking challenge. You can TR pretty much anywhere. You can run EH ad nauseum anywhere. We love DnD 3.5 and the group/team dynamic of playing. It really isn't about the loot. It's more about what kind of player you are than what kind of gear you have. It's about pushing yourself to become a better and stronger player, always.

Most remaining guilds are TR guilds now, and while RI does have several TR cycles going, we maintain a 20+ plus game as a team.

Personality counts. No one wants to log into toolboxes or their drama.

We stand at 7, but we seek to double that number so we remain open for recruitment and are considering small groups. Contact Kveral/Kvirnoj/Kvaroq or Ursulah/Cognitive/Anitah/Ursulla in game and set up a time for you (or possibly your group) to run with us.

Community Member

I heard that ursulah got all angry and kicked everyone and named it obsidian butterfly or something along those lines. Most went to the paper street soap company and urs and her bf kv went to house d. So since the the guild was rage disbanded and somebody still has control of it on a bank toon. Im asking, can i haz yout stuffz? You are just wasting the guild with an expensive ship on a bank toon. Why? Didnt even give a chance for the guildies who put in all the work and maybe shards towards the ship (didnt ask about the shards for the ship. Just guessing). Soooooo. Why not just give it to me. Ill will give you something that is worth more than having a bank toon with a good ship is worth. (Because that isnt worth anything). Haha. First to ask. Please pm me about changing control. Ill rename it into something not terrible. Dont worry. Thanks
    Last edited by Skitzs; 04-17-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Community Member

Default original RI Guild member..

Hey guys,
    I dont know if this guild is still around or not, but I used to be one of the beginning guild members of RI back in the day when LokiFTW, Ursulah, KV, Tempo and a few others were around. oh BTW geuss I should announce myself LOL.. my original char back then was Tyragon Elventide (Human Ranger / AA)..

http://rightire.guildportal.com/Guil...&TabID=3545142

I am the next to the last person on our original site since I last played over 5 years ago when I was maintaining and admining the website.. I was wondering if you guys were still around or if this guild has died out..

Anyway I was thinking bout coming back to the game and thought I would see if RI was still alive or not.. anyway gimmie a holla back in this thread..
    Without knowledge comes uncertian assumptions ( and we know what happens when we assume what we do not know)