Community Member

Default EE CITW - Sundays and Wednesdays 10 EDT

Looking for a few more people to fill out EE CITW raids Sunday and Wednesday nights at 10pm EST (UTC -5). The emphasis will be on fast, efficient runs. Initially we will use Ana's shrine ability to full potential and skip all optionals while people acclimate and adjust characters and playstyles to the raid. Please PM or contact Wrangham/Harrycrumb in-game if interested.

edit: first one to be Sunday 2/17.

edit2: also talk to Wrangham or Harrycrumb to get the EE chat channel info.

edit3: mod please change title to EST.

edit4: Priestess' cometfall DC is ~52 and expect -4 saves from symbol of pain (thanks pacco-squad for letting me tag along in your EE run.)
    Last edited by andepans; 02-15-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by andepans View Post
    Looking for a few more people to fill out EE CITW raids Sunday and Wednesday nights. The emphasis will be on fast, efficient runs. Initially we will use Ana's shrine ability to full potential and skip all optionals while people acclimate and adjust characters and playstyles to the raid. Please PM or contact Wrangham/Harrycrumb in-game if interested.

edit: first one to be Sunday 2/17.

edit2: also talk to Wrangham or Harrycrumb to get the EE chat channel info.
    I could give a shot if you need muscles
    Cannith Server. Member of Alleanza degli uomini liberi.

udorico-malodei-duenote-ossobuco

Community Member

I've already received multiple PMs about attending so I would highly suggest people send a PM ASAP if you are interested what-so-ever, even if you can't make the first run.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCrumb View Post
    I've already received multiple PMs about attending so I would highly suggest people send a PM ASAP if you are interested what-so-ever, even if you can't make the first run.
    I haven't received any! I really was hoping that at the very least a certain outspoken individual would pop in and decry us as elitists.

Community Member

You can have the cheap Canadian knock-off version.

Elitists.
    Gordy - A Tribe Called Zerg - Cannith
    Agordmil - Agordmils - Byoh - Crocodylia - Schrödingers - MooseAlert - Zufallig - Mooselicker
    Solo ToD (Arcane) no pots & My build

Community Member

You people have the pack.

Elitists.
    Pyreal af Templar

Do 10pm EDT translates into 3am UTC+1?

Looks like the same time of the LoB runs you guys organized long ago... Quite late for old italians.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Community Member

I bolded the short answer. Everything else is me being bored and going into more detail than needed. Hope it helps you, Ryu.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    Do 10pm EDT translates into 3am UTC+1?

Looks like the same time of the LoB runs you guys organized long ago... Quite late for old italians.
    As far as I know "EDT" is only used when observing Daylight Savings Time, with EST in use all other times. (Similar to CET / CEST for you I believe).

Anyways, 10pm EST is 10pm UTC-5. Making it 4am UTC+1 (Assuming these runs are occurring prior to daylight savings time being observed again)

Favre's use of "EDT" (UTC-4) instead of "EST" (UTC-5) is the source of the confusion, as EST is currently being used in the Eastern States [and will be until Sunday March 10th of this year, when daylight savings time will start being observed again and they will change to using EDT again].

Note: Totally pointless information / examples follow. Because I was bored.
    So, 10pm EDT (which it would be if these runs were to occur after the aforementioned date) would be 3am UTC+1. Though starting at (again, I believe) March 31st of this year, Pompei (normally in CET, UTC+1) would be using CEST (UTC+2) rendering the time for you to be 4am UTC+2 anyways. Thus the only time (In this year) that Favre can state the time (in EST/EDT) to be 10pm and have it equal to 3am for you (in Pompei) is between March 10th and 31st.

On the other hand, being on the west coast of Canada and having very little exposure to east coast / European timezones, I am probably not the best person to talk about east coast / Euro timezones. So much easier to just post times in the UTC standard.
    Last edited by Darknark; 02-14-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Gordy - A Tribe Called Zerg - Cannith
    Agordmil - Agordmils - Byoh - Crocodylia - Schrödingers - MooseAlert - Zufallig - Mooselicker
    Solo ToD (Arcane) no pots & My build

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darknark View Post
    I bolded the short answer. Everything else is me being bored and going into more detail than needed. Hope it helps you, Ryu.

As far as I know "EDT" is only used when observing Daylight Savings Time, with EST in use all other times. (Similar to CET / CEST for you I believe).

Anyways, 10pm EST is 10pm UTC-5. Making it 4am UTC+1 (Assuming these runs are occurring prior to daylight savings time being observed again)

Favre's use of "EDT" (UTC-4) instead of "EST" (UTC-5) is the source of the confusion, as EST is currently being used in the Eastern States [and will be until Sunday March 10th of this year, when daylight savings time will start being observed again and they will change to using EDT again].

Note: Totally pointless information / examples follow. Because I was bored.
    So, 10pm EDT (which it would be if these runs were to occur after the aforementioned date) would be 3am UTC+1. Though starting at (again, I believe) March 31st of this year, Pompei (normally in CET, UTC+1) would be using CEST (UTC+2) rendering the time for you to be 4am UTC+2 anyways. Thus the only time (In this year) that Favre can state the time (in EST/EDT) to be 10pm and have it equal to 3am for you (in Pompei) is between March 10th and 31st.

On the other hand, being on the west coast of Canada and having very little exposure to east coast / European timezones, I am probably not the best person to talk about east coast / Euro timezones. So much easier to just post times in the UTC standard.
    tl;dr 'murica

Community Member

10pm EST (UDT+1) = 4am (UDT-5). Thanks for correcting my mistake and I've updated the OP.

For any Europeans tentative about staying up until 4 AM, don't worry. You can watch NASCAR online to pass the time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8la_YiTq9sA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwQWQ23EszU

Quote Originally Posted by andepans View Post
    10pm EST (UDT+1) = 4am (UDT-5). Thanks for correcting my mistake and I've updated the OP.

For any Europeans tentative about staying up until 4 AM, don't worry. You can watch NASCAR online to pass the time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8la_YiTq9sA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwQWQ23EszU
    lol......
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

This one's for Sunny.

Community Member

2/17 group scratched. Will go again Wednesday 2/20.