Default Merge MotU and General forums on the Free area

That is a very simple request. We had a specific area to talk about the expansion stuff, but since the expansion material is actually avaliable to buy by pick and choose on the Store, there is no reason to keep those discussion separeted from the general ones anymore.

On a separeted note, can we make dev posts on the Epic Destinies subforum show up on the Dev Tracker?
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    That is a very simple request. We had a specific area to talk about the expansion stuff, but since the expansion material is actually avaliable to buy by pick and choose on the Store, there is no reason to keep those discussion separeted from the general ones anymore.

On a separeted note, can we make dev posts on the Epic Destinies subforum show up on the Dev Tracker?
    I concur on the getting dev posts to show up on the Dev tracker in the Epic Destinies Sub Forum!

Please & thanks! Cheers! :P! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)