Default Fastest way to shiradi?

As an wannabe arcane-shiradi it seems to me that the way to the shiradi ED will be faster, if i level a firstlife toon as ranger/barb/druid to 20, take the shiradi ED and then TR to sorcerer/arti/wizard.
    If i hit level 20 again, i should be able to choose the shiradi ED.
    Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-San View Post
    As an wannabe arcane-shiradi it seems to me that the way to the shiradi ED will be faster, if i level a firstlife toon as ranger/barb/druid to 20, take the shiradi ED and then TR to sorcerer/arti/wizard.
    If i hit level 20 again, i should be able to choose the shiradi ED.
    Is this correct?
    No. You must choose the shiradi ED WHILE you are in that sphere.

Once you have chosen it, yes, you can continue to level in it on your next life.

That would work, however:

as a 2nd life TR you'll need 3.1m xp to get back to 20.

as a first lifer, doing minimal xp requirements, you need 2.7m xp (1m in Fatesinger, 700k in Shadowdancer, and 1m in Legendary Dreadnought) to open up Shiradi.

Given that Epic quests have a much higher xp reward than heroic content it'd be faster to grind through the destinies to get there.

Following up on Systern, another benefit of that approach is that a first life can level rather quickly without common xp farms in heroic content thus saving them for epic. With U17 being Gianthold, there will be an increasing overlap in common heroic and epic quests for quick xp farming. You could still level without the farms, but if speed is your main cocern this should be a consideration.
    Kobold never forgive....kobold remember waterworks.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    i'll be putting a bug into our system.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    That would work, however:

as a 2nd life TR you'll need 3.1m xp to get back to 20.

as a first lifer, doing minimal xp requirements, you need 2.7m xp (1m in Fatesinger, 700k in Shadowdancer, and 1m in Legendary Dreadnought) to open up Shiradi.

Given that Epic quests have a much higher xp reward than heroic content it'd be faster to grind through the destinies to get there.
    Add in the fact that you get some nice twists along the way (and some ED abilities that are not generally useful, but are situationally outstanding for you to twist in) and I'm a big fan of just Epic-ing my way through the spheres to get to my Destiny of choice.

ahh, thank you for the amount of XP needed.
    Then it's 2.7 m xp ED grind vs. 3.1 m xp heroic grind (and the benefits of a 34 pt build & pastlife)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-San View Post
    ahh, thank you for the amount of XP needed.
    Then it's 2.7 m xp ED grind vs. 3.1 m xp heroic grind (and the benefits of a 34 pt build & pastlife)
    3.1m, past life, 34 point
    2.7m, 11 destiny levels granting 2.667 fate points, and things to twist in.

Take a right at Legendary Dreadnaught, four blocks down - can't miss it.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    And if you are not horribly undergeared, have only little playing experience and your build is decent, you can even get this amount of xp while leveling to 25.

The other option is, of course, maxing out Magister and Draconic while getting to 25, and then farming quests with a high base xp, and a considerably low completion time.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

I was going to say

Under the Moon of Love

then I realised you said Shiradi and not Shawaddywaddy

Community Member

The Shiradi destiny for an arcane is best if you have the fate points to twist in some other abilities anyway, like Energy Burst, so I would just level through the Destinies.

I honestly don't feel like the 2nd life adds a heck of a lot to this build. Arcanes basically need Int/Cha and Con.
    The Silver Legion - Guild Medieval
    Arisan - Arisanna - Arisanto - Arisgard - Betatest
    Cannith