Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Its hard for me to give you advice because my "healbot" solos EE, however you seem to be on the same page as this guy:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=402419

Maybe his build would be useful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matuse View Post
    ...that's really not saying much at all.
    That's why there are a lot more other words in my post to say much more.

I'm describing my personal experience and findings as a first life lvl 25 FVS. I don't think you know better than me what I experienced from the game.

I favor playing clerics. My favorite cleric that I have at the moment is the frist toon I rolled in this game back in 2006. It's a lvl 25 halfling cleric. First life (LR to 32pt from 28pt build). At lvl 25 with unyielding sentinal the toon has just over 800hp with only ship buffs, and has solo healed nearly every raid in the game at level as the mods came out. With unyielding sentinel, you can really boost your AC and HP. The aura and healing burst save tons of SP. Make sure you have quicken spell and empowered healing and you're all set...

I'm currently playing two "tank" Clerics, a 17c/2pal/1ftr and a 18clr/2pal

Both are using Improved Shield Mastery and the like, to be durable, while still amping their spells. Neither is a major "caster" although both are 36pt builds, so they have the gear/stats to do OK with it.

Both builds are, in my style, nannybots with mild melee ability, and I find them enjoyable as long as I don't have to solo.

I'd suggest at least a single Paladin PL, since Heal Amp is multiplicative. If you want a 36 point build, almost every class provides a useful benefit, other than maybe arty/dru. (I wouldn't stack 2 paladin PLs unless you really want to go gung-ho on healing amp.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12