Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wtt

  1. #1
    Community Member jdyer111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Depths of Hell!!!
    Posts
    166

    Default Wtt

    10k turbine points........ so what do you have to offer?




    interested in FGDS and FRDS



    CLOSED =D
    Last edited by jdyer111; 02-11-2013 at 01:37 PM.
    ||Killsometime||Heavyman||Heavtoaster||Toasterwith ||Zappers||Swwinger

    RIP Krackzilla 9/14/09 at 4:15 A.M

  2. #2
    The Hatchery teh_meh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Here's what I got. No reds...just 1 green with the eGH armors around the corner. Looks like I dumped my stock prematurely

    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=402550
    scrollfu! meowfu! +4fu! firstyfu!
    Maarl de Gutter (ret.) ~ Gnaaarl de Mutter (ret.) ~ Nineinch Rails (ret.)
    Intragreenis Druid - Human FvS [x2] Evoker ~ Guttural de Chanter - Elf Wiz [x4] PM
    Potpourri de Foo Foo - WF Wiz [Sx3][FvSx3][Wx3] Shiradi

  3. #3
    Community Member jdyer111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Depths of Hell!!!
    Posts
    166

    Default hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by teh_meh View Post
    Here's what I got. No reds...just 1 green with the eGH armors around the corner. Looks like I dumped my stock prematurely

    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=402550
    nothing really interests me in there well if you can come up with something worth wild let me know but if not i might just save them for EGH
    ||Killsometime||Heavyman||Heavtoaster||Toasterwith ||Zappers||Swwinger

    RIP Krackzilla 9/14/09 at 4:15 A.M

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdyer111 View Post
    nothing really interests me in there well if you can come up with something worth wild let me know but if not i might just save them for EGH
    well if you dont find anything in tehmeh list then you might as well cut it down to 2 5000tp codes.
    Because i dont think anyone got so much stuff that you would give away 10ktp
    Taenebrae, Daemonsoul, Daemoneyes and Daemonheart of Argonessen
    Glitzakram - Trade Thread

  5. #5
    Community Member jdyer111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Depths of Hell!!!
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemoneyes View Post
    well if you dont find anything in tehmeh list then you might as well cut it down to 2 5000tp codes.
    Because i dont think anyone got so much stuff that you would give away 10ktp

    well its not just that he has a LOT of nice stuff its just none of it really catches my eye
    ||Killsometime||Heavyman||Heavtoaster||Toasterwith ||Zappers||Swwinger

    RIP Krackzilla 9/14/09 at 4:15 A.M

  6. #6
    The Hatchery teh_meh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdyer111 View Post
    well its not just that he has a LOT of nice stuff its just none of it really catches my eye
    no worries mate. It's just blips and bleeps to me. I don't take it personally and I hope you find what you're hunting for.
    scrollfu! meowfu! +4fu! firstyfu!
    Maarl de Gutter (ret.) ~ Gnaaarl de Mutter (ret.) ~ Nineinch Rails (ret.)
    Intragreenis Druid - Human FvS [x2] Evoker ~ Guttural de Chanter - Elf Wiz [x4] PM
    Potpourri de Foo Foo - WF Wiz [Sx3][FvSx3][Wx3] Shiradi

  7. #7
    Community Member Ivominikowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75

    Default

    go away! all of you! GO AWAY!!!
    Ivo: Krumnn, Theka, Ahllanah, Pheiticeira, Juspion, Mahgna, Iebo, Erikt, Shiiryu, Barkun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload