Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redoubt View Post
    OH... I thought he was Chaoseye...
    Chaoseye is his newest incarnation. There are many toons named Pyramid/dd/ddd/dddd. I think his was the one with 2 d's but not sure. Haven't seen him on that toon in a while. If you ask him he'll tell you. He's usually pretty honest about who he is.

  2. #82
    Community Member achitophel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Monte Carlo, Monaco
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    Nope.
    You don't quit DDO, DDO quits you...

    Lot of people back. I even trolled Boom for 15 mins the other day. He wrote back "Who are you ?". I disconnected. It was rather a lot like a French film actually.

  3. #83
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Chaoseye is his newest incarnation. There are many toons named Pyramid/dd/ddd/dddd. I think his was the one with 2 d's but not sure. Haven't seen him on that toon in a while. If you ask him he'll tell you. He's usually pretty honest about who he is.
    Well that explains alot. I couldn't figure out if he was trying to make quests harder or just highly uninformed.

  4. #84
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council
    TrinityTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Findlay, OH
    Posts
    3,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Chaoseye is his newest incarnation. There are many toons named Pyramid/dd/ddd/dddd. I think his was the one with 2 d's but not sure. Haven't seen him on that toon in a while. If you ask him he'll tell you. He's usually pretty honest about who he is.
    Yeah, he types a lot on that toon, which I never really saw him do on the others I knew him by and it blew my attempt to give him the benefit of the doubt that there was a language barrier going on outa the water, since he apparently has no issue with English after all.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

    Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

  5. #85
    Community Member Zzevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    I joined the LFM last night and the group got up to 8 before everyone's bed time hit. I ran off and did CitW and noticed it was back to 2 when I had to crash. Bummer, that could have been a fun run with the 8.

    LOL I went to join that same group when it had ~7 in it. 3 guildies were in group (as was Livmo), guildies asked me for help when i logged on.. I was denied without a response why on my shiradi. I saw there was already 2 casters in the group so I sent a tell asking if he would rather have a melee dps vs caster, no response.... Bed time wasn't the issue it was the polite excuse my friends used when they left the group.

    I enjoy seeing this guy on the LFM board every time I log in with 1-3 people in some raid group, no way anyone I play with will hit the LFM's again... Karma

  6. #86
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    128

    Default Are you Sedious?

    Quote Originally Posted by achitophel View Post
    Sedious begins casting Resurrection.

    Thread is resurrected.

    Are any of these guys left ?

    Lol its Boommmm. I didn't know ppl still want to discuss this thread lol

  7. #87
    Community Member nicoleog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by achitophel View Post
    You don't quit DDO, DDO quits you...

    Lot of people back. I even trolled Boom for 15 mins the other day. He wrote back "Who are you ?". I disconnected. It was rather a lot like a French film actually.
    Probably because he still owes you a +4 tome lol

  8. #88
    Community Member achitophel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Monte Carlo, Monaco
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Probably because he still owes you a +4 tome lol
    Because of inflation, it is now a +6

    Muahahaha!

  9. #89
    Community Member Miow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    LOL I went to join that same group when it had ~7 in it. 3 guildies were in group (as was Livmo), guildies asked me for help when i logged on.. I was denied without a response why on my shiradi. I saw there was already 2 casters in the group so I sent a tell asking if he would rather have a melee dps vs caster, no response.... Bed time wasn't the issue it was the polite excuse my friends used when they left the group.

    I enjoy seeing this guy on the LFM board every time I log in with 1-3 people in some raid group, no way anyone I play with will hit the LFM's again... Karma
    Now my friend said he wasn't getting into any groups yesterday and he tried to message me but i never saw his messages appear might have been some funky stuff going on.

  10. #90
    Community Member burningwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,052

    Default

    if you defeat a dragon without any equipment and a empty bag. no potion, no clickie, no scroll, no wand~~ if you done that you will be a legend.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload