Default TRing my fighter

so I will be TRing my dual khopesh using horc soon, but until then I am gathering ingredients for GS items and farming for my tokens. my question is; what are some good GS items that I should make and what should I put on my Khopeshs that will give me the most damage, I have been thinking about it and I am torn between Min II and Lit II.

an and all help is appreciated!

If you can craft or find a crafter for Boss beaters then Lit II is what I would make.

and what would be most important to put on these boss beaters

For the Shroud, Tod and Vod you would like to craft +4/+5 HolyBurst silver khopesh (or weapon you use) of greater evil outsider bane, for LOB, Von5 a Holyburst adamantine of greater construct bane and maybe other boss beaters like greater dragon, undead, aberration banes etc.
    Last edited by boredman; 02-08-2013 at 10:13 AM.

The first GS weapon I would make for any melee is a double positive. Being able to raise is awesome. Doing slightly more DPS is not that awesome. It also puts you on the way to triple positive, which is an excellent undead weapon. Ideally you would put it on a bludgeoning weapon like a warhammer.

For a khopesh, lit 2.

Besides the water khopesh for melee cc I personally have an ooze and radiance khop. The ac debuff on the ooze adds dmg for the entire party provided they are not hitting on 2's and radiance has a nice crit bonus and adds sneak attack for the whole party. Which is why I love those 2 for trash. For most bosses a lit 2 with an arti around is best short of very specific crafted gear.