Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks squeak. That did it.

The Major pots are nice (x25 BTC), the cakes are nice (x4 BTA), the eternal flask of heroism is okay - you can get something like that on random loot. It's 7 minutes ML3. I dunno.
    +2 tomes. I guess it's nice for anyone that just started playing DDO. And then finally the pork barrel explodin' thingy.

It's free, so I'm not complaining. But it feels like I'm automatically taking the cakes or pots

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    Thanks squeak. That did it.

The Major pots are nice (x25 BTC), the cakes are nice (x4 BTA), the eternal flask of heroism is okay - you can get something like that on random loot. It's 7 minutes ML3. I dunno.
    +2 tomes. I guess it's nice for anyone that just started playing DDO. And then finally the pork barrel explodin' thingy.

It's free, so I'm not complaining. But it feels like I'm automatically taking the cakes or pots
    I was sad that there was no guild renown pots. Really nothing there except cakes for me.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Works for me...can never complain about tomes not everyone needs em but good reward endless heroism is kinda meh but I may take it on one of my characters (if it was GH it would be awesome), cakes or mana pots are probably going to be the most popular choice for anyone who doesn't need a tome. Would like to see more...maybe a handful off DDO store items or a giant bag of crafting ingreds.

Most of my characters that don't need tomes will take the cakes (although blue bars may take the pots)
    Last edited by Failedlegend; 02-19-2013 at 01:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Since tomes persist, I will take tomes over anything else. Then again, 34 characters is a lot of tomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    I have just been informed that the DDO Store on Lamannia will remain down for an undetermined amount of time since the store needs some work. I will keep you updated as I find out more information.

Regarding the Battle Box: I believe this is because I forgot to turn that back on when Lamannia came back up. I have turned it back on, so if you log in again, you should have it. If this is still an issue, please let me know!

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Thanks for putting the guide back in. Hopefully We can see him become permenant soon so you dont have to spawn him over and over.

Question

any chances of getting the AH stocked with u17 items? also hoping the ddo store comes back up soon

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by irnimnode View Post
    any chances of getting the AH stocked with u17 items? also hoping the ddo store comes back up soon
    Ya, And what about the Crafting(Cannith, Vale) Ingredients you said you would put on it too??
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    the eternal flask of heroism is okay
    Eternal Flask of Heroism sound nice as an alternative for people that don't have a hoard of planar girds. Yup, you can buy Heroism potions, but saving trips to the potion vendor is always good.

Does it have a large cooldown? Lower CL? Higher ML? Anything to not make this a good option?
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member

5 min cd, 3 min heroism.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reincarnator View Post
    5 min cd, 3 min heroism.

nott for a capped arty 8 min duration 5 min cooldown , constant heroism

Community Member

Default Eternal flask of heroism

why is it that when you use the flask of heroism it also starts the 5 min. cool down on the bottomless flask of rum?
    I mean they are two diff items that do diff things so why?

So Event #8 yet?
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Angry

Hey Squeakofdoom when will the store be back up?
    William L. DeAemond

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Lamannia Store is still down

Unfortunately, I do not know when the Lamannia Store will be brought back up. I will keep you updated as I find out more.

when is the TR event

When is the next event? i would like to test some new builds/fix some but i have no Hearts...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Momsboys View Post
    When is the next event? i would like to test some new builds/fix some but i have no Hearts...
    Ahahahahaha what you said at the end there... xD

Community Member

Default Ddo store

when will the store be up again as i want to buy the Otto's Irresistible Holiday Box on lamannia but the store is down, does anyone know how i can buy the box?

Quote Originally Posted by seanlong View Post
    when will the store be up again as i want to buy the Otto's Irresistible Holiday Box on lamannia but the store is down, does anyone know how i can buy the box?
    On live? The store was said to be down with no eta... What are you wanting to try out exactly?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    On live? The store was said to be down with no eta... What are you wanting to try out exactly?
    no on lamannia and i'm not trying any thing out i'm just wanting to buy the box to look at stuff in it to try out

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast