Default Question for the Devs: Is Fred being fixed?

I used to plan builds around feat swaps but these last few months it has become so unstable that I cannot do this anymore.
    I have tried checking on the forum, the known bugs list etc. and nowhere has the bug been confirmed.
    I honestly do not want to be forced to LR or TR a toon - just to swap extend or an excessive toughness.

The bug I suffer from has been mentioned in other threads here, here and here.

So I would really like to know if Fred is being looked into or even fixed in the near future?

I was able to swap out an extra toughness a couple weeks ago; it only showed one toughness as a swap option, and reset my enhancements, but it worked in the end.

Not saying you aren't still bugged, just that I was able to do it.

20 rogue/5 epic

Resets Primal Avatar points, though, any time I swap a feat.
    Brenna / Tzanna, The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent on Argo
    "As the party's resident trap expert ..." <dies with smug yet surprised expression on face>

Yeah it does not hit veryone or maybe you got lucky on the missing ones

It is definitely bugged like those other threads describe.
    Feats not showing up, feat show wrong level etc. Personally on my druid it shows no metas at all even though i have several and all forms are listed at level 1.
    On my arty the one toughness I have and metas again.

I would just really like them to confirm that this bug is being looked into, since it haven't been acknowledged by devs in the last 6 months or more as far as i can tell.

When I tried to visit Fred at level 16 Druid there was only my level 15 feat I could change.
    Argo: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir