Default Shroud(Normal) Duo

So today a friend and I decided we would attempt a duo shroud. Note, it was a last second decision, nothing was planned.

Me(Cyndrilical - 23 Cleric) Friend(Farfisa - 25 Wizard)

Our 1st attempt was bad as a portal keeper spawned and we couldn't find it. Our second attempt succeeded greatly.

Breakdown on Parts:
    Pt 1- 25 minutes
    Pt 2- 15 minutes
    Pt 3- 25 minutes
    Pt 4- 40 minutes
    Pt 5- 35 minutes
    -----------------------
    Total: 2 hours 20 Minutes

Deaths:
    4x Unintentional
    2x Pt 4 Portal

1st death was by Farf in part 2 due to lots of trash and red named.
    2nd death was by Me after rezzing Farf in same place
    3rd death was by Me in Pt 3, the wall o' death
    4th death was Farf in pt 4(weird, i was able to rez him and continue the fight)

Strategy:
    Part 1- I took out trash with a nightmare weapon and Farf took out portals with force spells & boulder
    Part 2- Farf killed trash while I piked in soulstone form, then we prepped all(I ran to crystal as Farf killed them, crystal broke as Kasquik respawned, millisecond completion!!!) Red were: Kasquik/Damaze/Thogh/Nimrisir
    Part 3- Farf did puzzles, I ran water(I died from wall and Farf finished water)
    Part 4- Both of us Dotted Harry, when Farf ran out of sp we'd wait for him to build up with conc op(4 rounds i believe)
    Part 5- We just killed the mini bosses and dotted Harry to death(Farf stole my kill with his death aura......)

Characters:
    Me - Cyndrilical - 23 Cleric - Unyielding Sentinel Level 5 - Storm Lords
    Friend - Farfisa - 25 Wizard - Shiradi Champion Level 5 - aLiclan

Completed on Thelanis!!!

*Sorry I do not have the screenies as I don't know how to post them and the screenies are on my desktop(I'm posting on my laptop). The screenie is just of me sitting at entrance after ddoor because Farfisa was in a hurry to sleep so he recalled out*

Total Completion Time: 140 Minutes - Pots used 0 real pots, he used conc op and I used some minor or lesser pots sitting around inventory.

We will try for Hard completion in 3 days - Wish us luck

Thanks All
    -Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeals View Post

We will try for Hard completion in 3 days - Wish us luck

Thanks All
    -Silver
    Grats and Goodluck

-Bunk

As far as I know this is no longer an achievement due to solos but, was fun ^_^

Thank Bunk

-Silver

Now everyone knows i died on normal shroud! :P
    a L i c l a n
    tridirt farfisa lalae beeswax

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeals View Post
    As far as I know this is no longer an achievement due to solos but, was fun ^_^...
    Repetition may cheapen an achievement, but it doesn't invalidate it. Especially when you are having fun.

Congrats!
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

lol Aut, now everyone knows you died in a normal Shroud TWICE

Ready for that hard run coming up? gotta get me those dots that you requested :P

Good job guys

Reminds me of one of my favorite DDO videos of all time : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJUO18r0jg

Those 2 guys duoed it 4.5 years ago. Granted there were no blades at the time, but their choice of music, the funny comments and the fact those 2 WF were drunk as hell makes it really awesome.

I'm actually thinking of doing a 2 man elite run in their honor when I reach cap ^^ 1 shot for each portal destroyed, 1 shot for each chest looted, 1 shot for each harry round in part 4, 3 shots if you die in spikes, etc.. and make a video!

Good luck on your hard!

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

If ya want Sym, when you cap your current life I wouldn't mind attempting elite duo with you. Just got Cynd to 24 and capped sentinel destiny along with looting Twilight and +4 con time so might go smoothly.

Lemme know your thoughts here on in game

-Silver

It's a tough raid to 2 man on any difficulty. Idea for you though, skip hard and go to elite!

Gratz...

First off, congrats.

If I had known this was an actual achievement, I would have posted when a guildie and I duo'd it on normal the other day just for fun. (I was on my L25 fighter, she was on her L25 cleric) There were no deaths (other than after part 4 of course), no pots used and we completed in well under an hour. The only semi-tricky part was part 2 obviously, as splitting up the red-names is difficult with so few people, but overall it was really easy. So we will also be stepping it up, probably straight to elite for an actual challenge. Again, I'm not bragging or being disrespectful or anything. I'm just legitimately surprised that we haven't moved past normal shroud for real achievements. I'll hafta keep this in mind :P I didn't even post when we duo'd eH chrono with no deaths/no pots in about 45 mins. Maybe I should now lol

Gratz again
    Last edited by Ginarrbrik; 02-10-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Prime Healer (All EDs Capped) | Brogburt - The Warlord (All EDs Capped) | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <The True Path>

Since it was SilverHeals first ever attempt and a successfull one it makes sort of an achievement.

And i am glad i was there to help him out and have some fun myself.

Here is a new attempt by me alone on Elite:

a L i c l a n
    tridirt farfisa lalae beeswax

Brik - note that we didn't have real dps for portals and farf killed them with 20 sp about 90% Of the time as we both emptied sp. part 2 was by far the easiest except for the deaths. Once we were up, it was smooth, I took the healer around the corner as farf prepped the other three then we switched spots. Once all prepped I took healer and small(don't remember if kasquick or earshal). I killed them before farf so I ran crystal. I remember breaking it just as the small revived and farf sharing some unhappy words, we were lucky though cuz the barrier went down. Total of 15 mins

Aut - You should have taken me with you, btw how do you die twice on normal then solo elite? :P.
    jk but gratz on the solo