Community Member

Default EE solo bardcher

There has been alot of questions about the bardcher build I designed, some people asked questions about it, some people said it plain sucked, other people said it was only viable when doing pvp.
    Few days ago, I finally hit lvl 25 and farmed destinies a bit and decided to go on a EE solo tour, starting with the easiest and slowly going more and more difficult.

My first real solo on this toon was a EE BoB. This quest is very easy on any caster/divine, yet it is slightly harder on a bardcher, due to lack of instakills (except for PWK scrolls, which are too hard to get so I don't want to waste em if it's not 100% needed). Tactics as generally enthralling a group of mobs, Pin one then take em down melee or occasionally (twice) manyshot + pin for quick kills. Minotaur was easy but took a while as he has quite the HP. Kobold was easy and fast, only burning blood spams hurt a bit.
    Run was a bit messy as a first and took a total of 42 minutes (timed from training dummy buff, because I slotted guild augments quickly before entering searing heights, but after shippies), most time being spent on mino as in my first unbridled manyshot he suddenly hit me for alot of damage, forcing me to healand spend almost 10 seconds

Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Community Member

My second solo EE: Partycrashers. Partycrashers on EE is just the compilation of 5 bosses
    1) Scorpion: Rather low HP (30-31k): Just annoying as he tends to dig alot and runs fast, melee with improved deception has proven very useful here (Agony, knife in the dark).
    2) Giant: Alot of HP (I estimate it 80-100k): Rather long fight but rather easy, he doesn't hit too frequently (no double or triplestrikes) so scroll healing worked great
    3) Bolal: Average HP (70-85k?) Extremely easy battle, took 2 manyshots in total.
    4) Dariel (Arcane): Incredibly easy: Unbridled fury + manyshot took him down in literally 3 seconds, as he only has like 10k HP
    5) Migris (Divine) Only manyshot and occasional adrenalines, has about same HP as Dariel, so took like 8 seconds (as she cn heal herself for alot, which was her second spell).

Completion time is accurate, knowing that I took 20-25 minutes afk in quest

Last edited by keveniaftw; 02-05-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)

Community Member

This time I decided to go something harder than bargain of blood and partycrashers, so I decided to give 'The Tide Turns' a shot, the quest itself was rather easy IMO, but it is a long one. Captain Tew had a mere 33k HP (long live monster manual), but the ogre magi had more, alot more, i estimate it around 110k HP, and after taking down 90k HP, he heals to full again (he does that just once) so that leaves me at 200k HP to take down.
    While he takes long to kill, he is weak, the maximum he can hit is 250 on a 1 roll of a spell, his melee hits so low I could engage him in melee combat without any troubles.

Fun fact: After I completed I let ppl in the quest to loot the chests, and to get to the chests there were a total of 7 deaths by the party, becaus I didn't clear part ship (upper tower) and didn't disarm the traps. When the cleric died, he stated he had no clue how a bard could ever solo this
    Completion timer accurate, most time spent on that damn ogre

Last edited by keveniaftw; 02-07-2013 at 10:02 AM.