Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by ayspam View Post
    Us Revs who still play have lots of buddies on Thelanis, thats why we wanted to move back.

But no deal...

Norg, I just want to play the game casually when I log in once or twice a week, preferably with buddies. My powergaming days are long gone.
    Gotcha. I thought it was the powergaming stoking you a bit, but it really is just more of a social thing.

DDO is an old game, but hopefully it gets its stuff together and attracts some folks again from a powergaming standpoint. I personally enjoy the character building and epic elite is enjoyable. I like that some odd melee can be smacked around a bit in epic elite if they do not take it seriously. The MOTU was solid they just need more of that.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    you could try renaming the toon first, then xfering back.
    Interesting idea.

Has anyone tried this or is this a shot in the dark suggesstion?
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Community Member
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.

Quote Originally Posted by ayspam View Post
    Us Revs who still play have lots of buddies on Thelanis, thats why we wanted to move back.

But no deal...

Norg, I just want to play the game casually when I log in once or twice a week, preferably with buddies. My powergaming days are long gone.
    It's ok there is nothing to powergame for anyway.
    Teth - Revenants

Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Interesting idea.

Has anyone tried this or is this a shot in the dark suggesstion?
    shot in the dark. iirc turbine uses names as character ID's. since they dont delete old character data and can retrieve it for a price, combined with the naming issues when codemasters merged, i thought it might be an avenue to explore.

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    shot in the dark. iirc turbine uses names as character ID's. since they dont delete old character data and can retrieve it for a price, combined with the naming issues when codemasters merged, i thought it might be an avenue to explore.
    Interesting, I may try this with someone that I don't play to see if it works (first I need to see if they fail beforehand).
    ELITE RAIDERS
    Xevlen
    . Jibcutter . Pipehitter . Seanconnery-
    Live Twitch Feed - Youtube Channel - Facebook

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Epitome View Post
    Interesting, I may try this with someone that I don't play to see if it works (first I need to see if they fail beforehand).
    If you do and if it works or doesn't please let us know. I have the same bug affecting me, and if there is a workaround I would be happy to hear it.
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    The MOTU was solid they just need more of that.
    Signed. Except citw, which bores me to tears. But I like te other stuff in the demonwe on ee.
    /Nancy

NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    If you do and if it works or doesn't please let us know. I have the same bug affecting me, and if there is a workaround I would be happy to hear it.
    Actually I don't think that will work because half the failed characters I attempted to transfer were named something new on the server I went to (and am attempting to leave).

All well, they said they know about it and are working it...back in 2010, lol.
    ELITE RAIDERS
    Xevlen
    . Jibcutter . Pipehitter . Seanconnery-
    Live Twitch Feed - Youtube Channel - Facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12