Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farewell Khyber

Community Member

Default Farewell Khyber

Just a short line to say goodbye to all of you, whom I got to meet, and play with during my stay on this wonderful, and friendly server.

Thanks for all the good times we had, and that you put up with me, either during grumpy TRs, or joyful endgame questing.

I take my leave back to Thelanis, ticket submitted waiting for the boat to arrive.

Thank you again, have fun.

Godspeed
    ~~~ R E V E N A N T S ~~~
    Ayspam Life #27/27(Completionist Sorc), Aycare Life #10/10(Evoker FvS), Ayplink Life #22/22(Completionist to be decided), Aygo Life #14/14(Helvesbarian)

How come you're leaving?

Community Member

Later man. Say hi to Banned and Jerkky for me.

I ordered my juggernaut army to stop leveling and weave a red carpet instead.

=)
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    I ordered my juggernaut army to stop leveling and weave a red carpet instead.

=)
    That he is =D

Haek since a couple of days -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU (Instead he yells "Revenants"!)

I'm really happy you guys are making the move, you'll love it in Grease land.

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayspam View Post
    Just a short line to say goodbye to all of you, whom I got to meet, and play with during my stay on this wonderful, and friendly server.

Thanks for all the good times we had, and that you put up with me, either during grumpy TRs, or joyful endgame questing.

I take my leave back to Thelanis, ticket submitted waiting for the boat to arrive.

Godspeed
    Thank you for the entirely fun, entirely graceful, entirely civil runs. Revenants was a delightful breath if fresh air and we so enjoyed ya in particular.

I wish you much fun on Thelanis.
    /Nancy

NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

Meh. Come back sometime.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Meridia Suburb of Stormreach, Xen'Drik. But have a vacation home in Cordova, Tennessee

It was alot of fun running with you from time to time...take care, man!
    -Khyber- Loreseekers, Guild Leader
    Hordorabbi ~ Hordiva ~ Hordazzle ~ Hordorc ~ Hordeau ~ And dozens of other HordoToons™!
    High Rabbi of DDO
    Loreseekers Guild ~ H.o.r.d.o.'s How-To Guides @Loreseekers

don't think i've grouped with you (consider yourself lucky? )
    glad you had an enjoyable time i suppose

you could always just make a new character on Khyber and set it as your secondary
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Community Member

Godspeed
    NOOOOOOO just when Sith was thinking of coming back
    Now he won't anymore
    Bouhhhhhhhh

Have fun on Thelanis
    ABBYdoll : Blond Brain - Huge butt (don't stay behind or you will see nothing)
    ABBYhawk : No Brain - Big Muscles (never trust him)
    Fyros : A noob with a Great Heart (have no expectation and you will be happy)

Quote Originally Posted by Lillou View Post
    NOOOOOOO just when Sith was thinking of coming back
    Now he won't anymore
    Bouhhhhhhhh

Have fun on Thelanis
    I did promise I'd come back, just need to find the motivation to roll a toon or TR my arti or fvs.
    And I do log in every now and then so say hello so that has to count for smthg

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Community Member

Default I'm about to take a break until things are fixed

Well Sith you are not missing much except boobuggyland. There is a refusal to actually address bugs like let's say...UMD GEAR swap issue. I've already decided not to spend a penny on the game until this is addressed. Maybe a better solution is just to stop playing until it is addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Symerith View Post
    I did promise I'd come back, just need to find the motivation to roll a toon or TR my arti or fvs.
    RTFM on Khyber

Godspeed
    Tried but all mine failed, something about their transfer process not liking a request to go back to a server the toons where originally made one (all 4 of them).

You should still go if you can Ay.
    ELITE RAIDERS
    Xevlen
    . Jibcutter . Pipehitter . Seanconnery-
    Live Twitch Feed - Youtube Channel - Facebook

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Epitome View Post
    Tried but all mine failed, something about their transfer process not liking a request to go back to a server the toons where originally made one (all 4 of them).

you could try renaming the toon first, then xfering back.

Empty your TR chache first (or kiss it goodbye)

Good luck wherever you may travel...

Quote Originally Posted by Symerith View Post
    Always enjoyed gaming with you, send me a tell when you log and chat a min!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Epitome View Post

Cancelled my requests, not going alone.

Pretty angry though, I emptied my TR caches which left me no room, to do any questing, so I m gonna have to TR again to get some space
    Ayspam Life #27/27(Completionist Sorc), Aycare Life #10/10(Evoker FvS), Ayplink Life #22/22(Completionist to be decided), Aygo Life #14/14(Helvesbarian)

Community Member

Cancelled my requests, not going alone.

Pretty angry though, I emptied my TR caches which left me no room, to do any questing, so I m gonna have to TR again to get some space
    lol What's the problem? That should take you 20-25 mins lvl1-25 and you're good to go.
    ME BARB, ME SMA-ok I stand here with pretty blue lines around me. ok I take damage. ok bye.

Honestly Thelanis has not had much to offer in years. Ghallanda would be the server I would consider to move to based on my limited experiences through the forums. Khyber is a little less focused from a power gaming standpoint, but overall there are a ton of powergaming groups to choose from. Really it is pick a group of people and help build them up with your skillset and desires. There are probably 10 or so powergaming groups at least on Khyber just pick one and build it up.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Honestly Thelanis has not had much to offer in years. Ghallanda would be the server I would consider to move to based on my limited experiences through the forums. Khyber is a little less focused from a power gaming standpoint, but overall there are a ton of powergaming groups to choose from. Really it is pick a group of people and help build them up with your skillset and desires. There are probably 10 or so powergaming groups at least on Khyber just pick one and build it up.
    Us Revs who still play have lots of buddies on Thelanis, thats why we wanted to move back.

But no deal...

Norg, I just want to play the game casually when I log in once or twice a week, preferably with buddies. My powergaming days are long gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast