Default Suggestion: Craft augments

Looking at the names of the augments, this may be the case already or upcomming, but I see a huge potential for augments to be craftables by utilizing the gems that drop as trash in quests. They could be seperated into tiers for their 'color family' (yellows, blues, reds, etc) that offer a higher level of crafting level. Then using similar formula, just higher levels, than existing crafts, you can make augments instead of buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Looking at the names of the augments, this may be the case already or upcomming, but I see a huge potential for augments to be craftables by utilizing the gems that drop as trash in quests. They could be seperated into tiers for their 'color family' (yellows, blues, reds, etc) that offer a higher level of crafting level. Then using similar formula, just higher levels, than existing crafts, you can make augments instead of buying them.
    I have the huge gem bag and have collected gems since my second life. At first it was just for the novelty of it. Then, when crafting started, was thinking that they may be added in the future.

So /signed of course.

P.S. If you need a rare gem, just hit me up. I won't gouge you (much).

Edit: Maybe (please) they'll change the ridiculously hard-to-get arrows with gems.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    This would be great except that, generally speaking, augments are more powerful than anything you can craft. Crafting tops out at 20% striding, +6 stat, wizardry V, etc...

I'd love to be able to put skills in augment slots -- concentration is rough to try and fit into a build -- but I would expect a skill augment to go above the subpar +13 limit of cannith crafted skills. To be honest I'm expecting skill boosts of...

+5 ML0
    +7 ML4
    +9 ML8
    +11 ML12
    +13 ML16
    +15 ML20
    +17 ML24

...to get added to yellow slots, purchasable from vendors. The system feels incomplete without them, and resistance/false life had to have been moved from yellow to make room for new yellows, right?