Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by pezuwarrior View Post
    Wizard: Forking, unquestionably
    Cleric: Forked
    dun lie, you know my laptop is too laggy for me to be considered the best, i am probably best lagger in ddo tbh, and flamicia is easily best wizard i know of
    Orien server: Forking, Completionist, life 21 of ???

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by karlbadmanners View Post
    Wow there are some...interesting...choices on those lists, not too mention the people who basically just listed their friends/people they've heard about. I can definitely agree with some of the names kicked around, and I suppose it is nice to think that people view their friends as the best on the server, but man there is just no way for most if not all of the lists to be hilariously biased, and therefore pretty much a popularity/personality contest :P
    Of course people can only list who they know.

Community Member

Default Almighty

Wizard: Desolater Op Elf

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Jeez, nobody even mentioned the best wizard that ever walked the earth - Desolator.
    Maybe, that's cause it's a D&D game and this concept of "Earth" is foreign? Maybe he was the best wizard to walk Ebberon? :P

Quote Originally Posted by karlbadmanners View Post
    Wow there are some...interesting...choices on those lists, not too mention the people who basically just listed their friends/people they've heard about. I can definitely agree with some of the names kicked around, and I suppose it is nice to think that people view their friends as the best on the server, but man there is just no way for most if not all of the lists to be hilariously biased, and therefore pretty much a popularity/personality contest :P
    Hahaha, read my mind. This thread should be called "Me and my guildies".
    Oh, my turn! Best barbarian: Zaspan; monk: Jacktheriper and he was the best artificer before he TR'd and he will be the best fighter when he TR's to it, paladin: Blamm, wizard: Celavibez.
    I went outside once. The graphics were amazing but the gameplay and storyline were terrible.

Talking

Best barbarian : Csila
    Best FVS: Nashville BY FAR
    Best everything - EVERYONE from GreenSteel Heart
    P.S. If your close friend with me or my guild,your also the best everything :P

Quote Originally Posted by Khoa37 View Post
    Hahaha, read my mind. This thread should be called "Me and my guildies".
    Lol.. If it was made by one of the people that posted here yeah that might be a good title, but seeing that only one of my guildies made just a comment, not a opinion of who they liked, it's fine how it is. :P
    XxMazexX the Rogue SneakATank, 27th Life, Completionist.

I think your missing the point of Khoa's post...cause as you can see ,guild leaders are only naming their guildies

Nope, didnt miss it, just made one of my own.
    XxMazexX the Rogue SneakATank, 27th Life, Completionist.

best toon of every class will be always my friends or my guildies

doesn't matter the skill, if left playing 242 years ago or...even if doesn't play in the server!!

best toon of every class will be always my friends or my guildies

tested, 101% of times the answers are this way
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

Quote Originally Posted by pvpgod View Post
    I think your missing the point of Khoa's post...cause as you can see ,guild leaders are only naming their guildies
    mmm

i'm the guild leader of Unbroken Chain. only guildie i named as awesome was Littlecrow. the other names that i agree with as awesome (who i didn't list because all i would be doing is rehashing the lists right before mine) are not in my guild. heck, they're not even all on my friends list.

but eh. *shrug*

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Community Member

I'm the best first life, first attempt at a toon, made up as I went along, choosing stuff at level up because it sounded cool, fat, slow, lazy, beer loving, dwarven artificer on the whole of Orien.

Next time you're trying to fill up a PUG look me up (Brendann)- I promise to only die 3, maybe 4 times per quest.

YEEEEE HAAA!
    Last edited by Brendae; 04-01-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Luv it, Bren, you remind me of my artie! XD She used to go on huge non-dying streak , then have 4-5 deaths in a single run. :P Sorries for off topic!
    I went outside once. The graphics were amazing but the gameplay and storyline were terrible.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

unfortunately, from my understanding the best soulstone award goes to someone not from our server

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

The best persons I've met:
    Bennny, Item, Trese, Youuta, Osiride, Zee, ... (very long list actually)

I believe this thread is about persons, not players.
    It's quite a different thing, because some of the best players aren't good persons at all (at least, in my experience), because they are arrogant of their uberness (some are really good players, some are just in a good team, some are just abusers of exploits though).

It's so sad that Bennny no longer plays this game.
    I always remember him as the best PUG leader I've ever seen (which is by far better achievement than guild runs, which are easy even without any leadership).
    In the old epics he made runs so smooth, and that was done even with new players, gimps, etc.
    With his excellent guidance challenges were so easy, he accepted anyone to his team (despite that it was many 5 star runs, I've got 6 challenges with gold stars (he got more gold stars), that way he helped me to unlock Artificer, and all of this was achieved before lvl cap was increased).

Another person Item accepts anyone to his Abbot runs, and he still manages to get easy Elite completions.
    That's just awesome (he made other Abbot lfms like "know it", etc. (on hard) look bad).
    Item also does Titan raid runs, which otherwise would be a completely dead raid imo.

Persons like Bennny or Item really makes this game fun (btw, speaking of fun, Trese has to be mentioned too).

Quote Originally Posted by TheRobai View Post
    The best persons I've met:
    Bennny
    In the old epics he made runs so smooth, and that was done even with new players, gimps, etc.
    Yeah, he was really good. I remember running epic small problem a few times and some other epics with him back when it was difficult for most groups, but he made it easy.
    Orien
    | Klorox | Suppressor | Vellien | Knost | & more |
    ~ Youtube ~ DDO Adventures ~

I've met a great deal of great players and great people. It's difficult to make a list of the 'best'. There are too many factors involved. I'll incorporate not only skill but personality into my list

Barbarian- Mroks, Disq, Sparticus, Baal
    Bard- Musichetta
    Cleric- spanken , (so many come to mind I just can't remember their names)
    Monk- storm, aikou , Terrah ! ,
    Favored Soul- Soul (good times trying to kill him in the pit) peppay (not sure if that's right but it's a Zeffie toon ;D )
    Paladin- Wank (900 lives ago) kilab
    Wizard- flam
    Sorc-
    Artificer- Dexxy , Iron
    Rogue-pixel
    Ranger- shataan ,

That's a pretty basic list there are tons more I left out. I didn't even finish all the classes
    Exalted Tyrants
    -Anemoi-
    -Cranke A Tune-
    -Crankke Some Heals-
    -Krankke-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234