Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by korsat View Post
    adrenaline just add 400% damage after the crit range espanses. that means it's 400% of the base damage after the crit multipliers and the various effects are added.
    That's exactly what he wrote. 400% is 4X(previous crit damage).

Which ED works best for a player is dependent on many factors...

LD works best when there are enough mobs to keep it charged at maximum. To do this however means you need to get the final blow in for it to count. If you are in a group filled with fast and lethal killers getting to this point could be difficult. On the other hand if you have a group that works with you...

FotW on the other hand is not dependent on how many kills you get and depending on your playstyle can be great burst damage.

My opinion is which ED works best as the Primary is dependent on your build, the party make-up and difficulty being run.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    Which ED works best for a player is dependent on many factors...

LD works best when there are enough mobs to keep it charged at maximum. To do this however means you need to get the final blow in for it to count. If you are in a group filled with fast and lethal killers getting to this point could be difficult. On the other hand if you have a group that works with you...

FotW on the other hand is not dependent on how many kills you get and depending on your playstyle can be great burst damage.

My opinion is which ED works best as the Primary is dependent on your build, the party make-up and difficulty being run.
    I'd add, at least on my artie, that LD works better in EN and EH, since my repeaters can take out mobs pretty quickly at these levels. On EE, I don't think I could keep a Master's Blitz up, but I haven't tried, so I should go test that.

The other thing I like about LD over Fury is the more controlled damage output. Fury comes in bursts - huge bursts, to be sure - and that draws agro quickly. Since my artie has, at best, around 700 hp in LD or Fury, taking aggro from the melee usually ends in my death pretty quickly in EE content.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffi View Post
    Masters blitz gives 50% dodge. That is nice for a boss fight, even if its only for 15 secs. If ppl stagger their blitz then thats alot of agro management on the boss.
    This is still broken, it doesn't break the dodge cap of 25%.
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Singular View Post
    I'd add, at least on my artie, that LD works better in EN and EH, since my repeaters can take out mobs pretty quickly at these levels. On EE, I don't think I could keep a Master's Blitz up, but I haven't tried, so I should go test that.

The other thing I like about LD over Fury is the more controlled damage output. Fury comes in bursts - huge bursts, to be sure - and that draws agro quickly. Since my artie has, at best, around 700 hp in LD or Fury, taking aggro from the melee usually ends in my death pretty quickly in EE content.
    Yea, the control you have over massive damage in FotW is amazingly powerful, and in some situations much more advantageous over LD.

On top of the adrenaline hits, the full 10 second knockdown effect is an incredibly worthwhile investment, as it is some of the most powerful CC a melee can get, stunning blow doesn't even begin to compete - especially versus EE skellies.

LD is a much more versatile destiny, as it pumps up your boosts/tactics provides great damage, and allows for extra specialization with certain weapons - such as axes and bludgeoners. However, the ability to blitz in a quest is more decisive in its use for me.
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Community Member

I don't know why it hasn't been mentionned before but here goes:

Solo: Dreadnought (and blitz)
    Party: Fury

Blitz goes on ALL attacks, adren only on one every 5 seconds (less in epic moment). Ppl who now say vs a boss it's not sustainable? A boss blitzed is dead in no time so no worries
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12