Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Community Member chrisgina39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    905

    Default The Order Of The Burning Sun

    Description
    We are currently a small guild in Orien just starting out we are the spiritual successor to the thief guild(that to my understanding got taken over) This made by Hfigy and Blackness. The name came from a VTM game I am running with the order being a group of vampire hunters.

    Size and Level
    We are currently level 9 with under 10 members but we are growing semi-fast.

    Requirements
    A account and a good attitude other then that none we welcome new and old players alike.

    How To Join
    Contact Hfigy though the mail system and i will send you a invite feel free to leave any questions on the post here or though the mail
    Hope to see you soon.
    Last edited by chrisgina39; 02-03-2013 at 07:04 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisgina39 View Post
    Description
    We are currently a small guild in Orien just starting out we are the spiritual successor to the thief guild(that to my understanding got stolen) This made by Hfigy and Blackness.
    I don't think stolen is a good word to describe it (but who knows it is the thief guild...) from what I understand the last man standing took over leadership when everyone else either left or didn't bother to log in anymore. If you really want to "protect" a guild - the leader just needs to log on every few weeks and people can't usurp them.
    Shalera Dagen - Triple Completionist life 40 (+ ??? epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

  3. #3
    Community Member chrisgina39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe_ca View Post
    I don't think stolen is a good word to describe it (but who knows it is the thief guild...) from what I understand the last man standing took over leadership when everyone else either left or didn't bother to log in anymore. If you really want to "protect" a guild - the leader just needs to log on every few weeks and people can't usurp them.
    I'm going by what i heard to my understanding now its just 1 guy and no one else in the guild plus given the conversation blackness and he had ya
    but il reword that part
    something a bit funny BTW i was looking on the who panel and there is a guild called
    the order of the blackened sun

  4. #4
    Community Member FestusHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisgina39 View Post
    I'm going by what i heard to my understanding now its just 1 guy and no one else in the guild plus given the conversation blackness and he had ya
    but il reword that part
    something a bit funny BTW i was looking on the who panel and there is a guild called
    the order of the blackened sun
    Is there a guild named the order of the blackened catfish?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload