Community Member

Default Two totally unrelated questions

For my 20 Warforged Artificer...

First of all, tonight we were in a quest in Cannith Manufactury, and suddenly Group chat says that my hireling has left the party? That seems extremely odd. But we press on. A minute later, I look around for my Doggie, and I can't find him. I still see him under my name, but his toolbar is totally gone. I try to resummon him, but the game says he isn't dead. What gives? Was it something I said? Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Second, regarding crafting. Lucid Dreams says "Craftable + 5". I have no idea what this means because I have done zero crafting other than guild shards. What are some examples of cool things I could craft onto Lucid Dreams, and how hard would it be to do?

Thanks for your help.

In regard to the arty's pet.

It can be very buggy at times. Mouse over your name in the party list. Right click on your name and "dismiss pet". Even though you can't actually see the dog, you can still dismiss it. And then resummon and it should fix that particular issue. Depending, you may need to hit a rest shrine to resummon the pet.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Quote Originally Posted by stefferweffer View Post
    Lucid Dreams says "Craftable + 5". I have no idea what this means because I have done zero crafting other than guild shards. What are some examples of cool things I could craft onto Lucid Dreams, and how hard would it be to do?
    Much of what you can craft on it can be made for you by high level crafters.

For a quick overview of what you can craft on it, see the Crafting Recipes by Gear thread in my signature. Runearms are considered trinkets for crafting purposes.

Once you have an idea what to put on it, you can plan out what exactly fits in the +5 potential you have to work with by using the crafting planner.

Quote Originally Posted by stefferweffer View Post
    For my 20 Warforged Artificer...

First of all, tonight we were in a quest in Cannith Manufactury, and suddenly Group chat says that my hireling has left the party? That seems extremely odd. But we press on. A minute later, I look around for my Doggie, and I can't find him. I still see him under my name, but his toolbar is totally gone. I try to resummon him, but the game says he isn't dead. What gives? Was it something I said? Has this ever happened to anyone before?
    Been a lot of complaints about pets not transitioning between quests. That's a bug I think.

As for the hireling, if you go over the hireling's alloted time, and transition from the quest back to the Manufactury, the hireling will go away. If you stay in the quest, the hireling will remain in the quest and active even if you go over their alooted time. Change frome one thing to another, however, and POOF! They're gone.
    Antipan, Pandargon, Pandolin, Panifin, Panmorgan, Pangrael, and all other things "pan-ed"...