Thread: Druid issues

Default Druid issues

Regenerate after it wears off still leaves the leafs floating around you unlike the other heal over time spells in a druid's spell list. It requires a relog to get rid of the effect.

Community Member

Fred is still "blocking" some feats that should be listed as available for re-spec.

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

We are aware of both issues. While the the persistent leaf visual for Druid's Regeneration may be annoying, at least it's only a visual issue. As for Fred, this issue is particularly difficult to get to occur on a regular basis. If you have more information about what you did before encountering this bug (Reincarnations, levels, etc.), please send me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    We are aware of both issues. While the the persistent leaf visual for Druid's Regeneration may be annoying, at least it's only a visual issue. As for Fred, this issue is particularly difficult to get to occur on a regular basis. If you have more information about what you did before encountering this bug (Reincarnations, levels, etc.), please send me a PM!
    Thanks for the response Squeak. QA, sent me a PM in response to my bug report telling me the same thing. Thanks for being on top of things.

Default More druid spell bugs

Since your looking here are some other druid spell bugs:

* Word of Balance is blocked by mantle (mantle prevents lvl 4 and bellow spells from landing).
    * Sunbeam is blocked by mantle (mantle prevents lvl 4 and bellow spells from landing).
    * Creeping Doom's damage is not increased by any form of potency effects (however meta magics boost it).
    * Word of Balance damage is increased by impulse bonus as opposed to alignment, a sub category of radiance, this may be working as intended however.
    * Earthquake does not show its DC.
    * Howl of Terror does not induce helpless state unlike the auras from mummies (may be working as intended).
    * Ice Flowers has a 8 second duration in its description but is a single target damage spell.
    * Salt ray is a daze effect (like the spell soundburst) instead of its description as a stun effect.
    * Pack Aptitude only provides +4 to a stat instead of its described +6

Druid spells and Epic Destinies
    * Howl of terror's DC is not improved by Draconic Incarnation ability Draconic presence, despite being a fear based effect.
    * Spiked Growth additional damage ticks do not trigger any Shirdi Champion bonus damage.
    * Enveloping swarm damage ticks do not trigger any Shirdi Champion bonus damage.

That's it i think.
    There are other areas of druid that are cumbersome but not strictly bugs, I wont post them here =).

Thanks for looking!
    PS. All bugs listed are gathered from first hand knowledge.