Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. #21
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    My script works! I hope. I'm going to run it over the weekend and put the Epic Elite named items from the U17 quests in the Auction House. (Epic: Madstone Crater, Prison of the Planes, The Crucible, A Cabal for One, Gianthold Tor, Maze of Madness, Trial By Fire, A Cry for Help, Foundation of Discord, and Feast or Famine.)

    Smiles,
    Squeak
    I havent played all weekend due to family issues... but if you get this to work with other items in game it will stop what happened on friday evening when it came to passing you loot and making good use of event time in the future.
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opensezame View Post
    I havent played all weekend due to family issues... but if you get this to work with other items in game it will stop what happened on friday evening when it came to passing you loot and making good use of event time in the future.
    Better yet, if no dev is needed to hand out XP or named loot that can be traded (such as this on the AH) they can spend the events for the btc loot and mats only. That should cut down the need and do more like these last ones where we fight critters for loot. More fun.

    And if they can even automate things like mats hand out it would remove the need to fight over stuff.

  3. #23
    Community Member Ginarrbrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    My script works! I hope. I'm going to run it over the weekend and put the Epic Elite named items from the U17 quests in the Auction House. (Epic: Madstone Crater, Prison of the Planes, The Crucible, A Cabal for One, Gianthold Tor, Maze of Madness, Trial By Fire, A Cry for Help, Foundation of Discord, and Feast or Famine.)

    Smiles,
    Squeak
    yay! ty ty ty
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>

  4. #24
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    Better yet, if no dev is needed to hand out XP or named loot that can be traded (such as this on the AH) they can spend the events for the btc loot and mats only.
    That's my goal! I still have a couple more that I need to make (U15 and U16 loot as well as Greensteel Ingredients [with some ingredient bags as well]), but I hope this will give me more time to focus events towards other things.

    One quick note for the Loot generated from quest chests: Since this is based on how the loot drops from chests, it is rather random (if multiple items drop from the same chest), and I don't have as much control over which items go on the Auction House. If you see a serious imbalance (ie: never see a particular item), send me a PM and I can tweak my script.

    I'm also glad to have this worked out for future updates. It will be better to let everyone check out the new loot earlier.

    Also, the Auction House bugged scroll bar is being addressed.

  5. #25
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    not sure if the named items expired, but almost nothing on there right now but restored relics and scales.

    Pretty please can you re-run your named item script?
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

  6. #26
    2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    gamertown usa
    Posts
    7,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    That's my goal! I still have a couple more that I need to make (U15 and U16 loot as well as Greensteel Ingredients [with some ingredient bags as well]), but I hope this will give me more time to focus events towards other things.

    One quick note for the Loot generated from quest chests: Since this is based on how the loot drops from chests, it is rather random (if multiple items drop from the same chest), and I don't have as much control over which items go on the Auction House. If you see a serious imbalance (ie: never see a particular item), send me a PM and I can tweak my script.

    I'm also glad to have this worked out for future updates. It will be better to let everyone check out the new loot earlier.

    Also, the Auction House bugged scroll bar is being addressed.
    win! win! win! ty! ty! ty!

    Did the guide get moved/removed for release/update impending?

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    That's my goal! I still have a couple more that I need to make (U15 and U16 loot as well as Greensteel Ingredients [with some ingredient bags as well]), but I hope this will give me more time to focus events towards other things.

    One quick note for the Loot generated from quest chests: Since this is based on how the loot drops from chests, it is rather random (if multiple items drop from the same chest), and I don't have as much control over which items go on the Auction House. If you see a serious imbalance (ie: never see a particular item), send me a PM and I can tweak my script.

    I'm also glad to have this worked out for future updates. It will be better to let everyone check out the new loot earlier.

    Also, the Auction House bugged scroll bar is being addressed.
    Note that as I checked today the AH is empty on things like scales and named items. Either from player looters or just expired.

  8. #28
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!
    Posts
    443

    Default

    My Items! I'm not able to fill the Auction House tonight, but I will add more U17 loot to the Auction House after work on Tuesday.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    My Items! I'm not able to fill the Auction House tonight, but I will add more U17 loot to the Auction House after work on Tuesday.
    What do you expect when you sell EE loot for less then a Leaky Dingy swamp rat meal

  10. #30
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Saaluta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A land that I heard of once in a lullaby
    Posts
    2,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    My Items! I'm not able to fill the Auction House tonight, but I will add more U17 loot to the Auction House after work on Tuesday.
    So, you have to do this after you get off work...+1 to you Squeak

    Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

  11. #31
    Community Member UurlockYgmeov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class
    Posts
    7,985

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    My Items! I'm not able to fill the Auction House tonight, but I will add more U17 loot to the Auction House after work on Tuesday.
    +1 Squeak!

  12. #32
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    My Items! I'm not able to fill the Auction House tonight, but I will add more U17 loot to the Auction House after work on Tuesday.
    hope its before i go to bed for work... I play UK time so eerything seems to happen late lol
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

  13. #33
    Community Member Ginarrbrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    274

    Default

    yeah I checked yesterday and I couldn't find anything but random gen. glad to know it will be restocked and didn't just get hoarded ty squeak
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>

  14. #34
    2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    gamertown usa
    Posts
    7,436

    Default

    I sure hope some are left when I check. I keep trying to solo out in gh epic because no one has groups up. Unless anyone has a potionless naked gear build that can solo EE?

  15. #35
    Community Member Ginarrbrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    274

    Default

    could you maybe also please put up some tapestries, tome pages, and shield pieces up so we can try out the new necro IV turn-ins? just a thought. thanks

    and also, about what time do you get out of work? lol
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>

  16. #36
    Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    on Lammainia, Or Thelanis
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Squeak when do you think the Guide will be permenant? players are wanting this so baad, and when will the ingredient bags and ingredients go on the auction house?
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

  17. #37
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Since the Helms from Epic Gianthold Tor go very quickly, I'll increase the loot posted from Epic Gianthold Tor. Unfortunately, I cannot strictly increase the availability of the Helms.

    I have finished making scripts to post the Named quest items from the U15 and U16 quests. I will start the Greensteel Ingredients script sometime this week.

    I am not sure when The Guide will be permanently placed. It is still an ongoing project.

  18. #38
    Community Member whiteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Butner,NC
    Posts
    95

    Default

    thanks Squeak



    Member of Squeaks Army
    Squeak's Army

  19. #39
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Since the Helms from Epic Gianthold Tor go very quickly, I'll increase the loot posted from Epic Gianthold Tor. Unfortunately, I cannot strictly increase the availability of the Helms.

    I have finished making scripts to post the Named quest items from the U15 and U16 quests. I will start the Greensteel Ingredients script sometime this week.

    I am not sure when The Guide will be permanently placed. It is still an ongoing project.
    thank you squeek... went to the AH just now and no helms left! do the scripts have to be manually executed of can you set them to re run every X days/hours/mins/?

    could do with a way to get a decent amount of tokens of the twelve to upgrade stuff... I used mine to exchange a true heart of wood when i ran out of TP's lol
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

  20. #40
    Community Member artistx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    178

    Default

    looks like I missed out on the Helms..... still this works out much better than item events...
    Sarlona - lvl 28 Cleric Syma - lvl 2/18 halfling Clonk Survivevo - lvl 27 LoB FvS Soulotron - lvl 25 Thief Acrobat/Fighter FullFury

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload