Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    My script works! I hope. I'm going to run it over the weekend and put the Epic Elite named items from the U17 quests in the Auction House. (Epic: Madstone Crater, Prison of the Planes, The Crucible, A Cabal for One, Gianthold Tor, Maze of Madness, Trial By Fire, A Cry for Help, Foundation of Discord, and Feast or Famine.)

Smiles,
    Squeak
    I havent played all weekend due to family issues... but if you get this to work with other items in game it will stop what happened on friday evening when it came to passing you loot and making good use of event time in the future.
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Opensezame View Post
    I havent played all weekend due to family issues... but if you get this to work with other items in game it will stop what happened on friday evening when it came to passing you loot and making good use of event time in the future.
    Better yet, if no dev is needed to hand out XP or named loot that can be traded (such as this on the AH) they can spend the events for the btc loot and mats only. That should cut down the need and do more like these last ones where we fight critters for loot. More fun.

And if they can even automate things like mats hand out it would remove the need to fight over stuff.

My script works! I hope. I'm going to run it over the weekend and put the Epic Elite named items from the U17 quests in the Auction House. (Epic: Madstone Crater, Prison of the Planes, The Crucible, A Cabal for One, Gianthold Tor, Maze of Madness, Trial By Fire, A Cry for Help, Foundation of Discord, and Feast or Famine.)

Smiles,
    Squeak
    yay! ty ty ty
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    Better yet, if no dev is needed to hand out XP or named loot that can be traded (such as this on the AH) they can spend the events for the btc loot and mats only.
    That's my goal! I still have a couple more that I need to make (U15 and U16 loot as well as Greensteel Ingredients [with some ingredient bags as well]), but I hope this will give me more time to focus events towards other things.

One quick note for the Loot generated from quest chests: Since this is based on how the loot drops from chests, it is rather random (if multiple items drop from the same chest), and I don't have as much control over which items go on the Auction House. If you see a serious imbalance (ie: never see a particular item), send me a PM and I can tweak my script.

I'm also glad to have this worked out for future updates. It will be better to let everyone check out the new loot earlier.

Also, the Auction House bugged scroll bar is being addressed.

Community Member

not sure if the named items expired, but almost nothing on there right now but restored relics and scales.

Pretty please can you re-run your named item script?
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

That's my goal! I still have a couple more that I need to make (U15 and U16 loot as well as Greensteel Ingredients [with some ingredient bags as well]), but I hope this will give me more time to focus events towards other things.

One quick note for the Loot generated from quest chests: Since this is based on how the loot drops from chests, it is rather random (if multiple items drop from the same chest), and I don't have as much control over which items go on the Auction House. If you see a serious imbalance (ie: never see a particular item), send me a PM and I can tweak my script.

I'm also glad to have this worked out for future updates. It will be better to let everyone check out the new loot earlier.

win! win! win! ty! ty! ty!

Did the guide get moved/removed for release/update impending?

Note that as I checked today the AH is empty on things like scales and named items. Either from player looters or just expired.

My Items! I'm not able to fill the Auction House tonight, but I will add more U17 loot to the Auction House after work on Tuesday.

My Items! I'm not able to fill the Auction House tonight, but I will add more U17 loot to the Auction House after work on Tuesday.
    What do you expect when you sell EE loot for less then a Leaky Dingy swamp rat meal

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

So, you have to do this after you get off work...+1 to you Squeak

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

Thumbs up

+1 Squeak!

Community Member

hope its before i go to bed for work... I play UK time so eerything seems to happen late lol

yeah I checked yesterday and I couldn't find anything but random gen. glad to know it will be restocked and didn't just get hoarded ty squeak
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

I sure hope some are left when I check. I keep trying to solo out in gh epic because no one has groups up. Unless anyone has a potionless naked gear build that can solo EE?

could you maybe also please put up some tapestries, tome pages, and shield pieces up so we can try out the new necro IV turn-ins? just a thought. thanks

and also, about what time do you get out of work? lol

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Squeak when do you think the Guide will be permenant? players are wanting this so baad, and when will the ingredient bags and ingredients go on the auction house?
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Since the Helms from Epic Gianthold Tor go very quickly, I'll increase the loot posted from Epic Gianthold Tor. Unfortunately, I cannot strictly increase the availability of the Helms.

I have finished making scripts to post the Named quest items from the U15 and U16 quests. I will start the Greensteel Ingredients script sometime this week.

I am not sure when The Guide will be permanently placed. It is still an ongoing project.

thanks Squeak

Member of Squeaks Army
    Squeak's Army

Community Member

Since the Helms from Epic Gianthold Tor go very quickly, I'll increase the loot posted from Epic Gianthold Tor. Unfortunately, I cannot strictly increase the availability of the Helms.

I have finished making scripts to post the Named quest items from the U15 and U16 quests. I will start the Greensteel Ingredients script sometime this week.

I am not sure when The Guide will be permanently placed. It is still an ongoing project.
    thank you squeek... went to the AH just now and no helms left! do the scripts have to be manually executed of can you set them to re run every X days/hours/mins/?

could do with a way to get a decent amount of tokens of the twelve to upgrade stuff... I used mine to exchange a true heart of wood when i ran out of TP's lol

looks like I missed out on the Helms..... still this works out much better than item events...
    Sarlona - lvl 28 Cleric Syma - lvl 2/18 halfling Clonk Survivevo - lvl 27 LoB FvS Soulotron - lvl 25 Thief Acrobat/Fighter FullFury

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast