Default Sundering Swings Question

I'm curious to see if this ability is properly working. Last I read it was quite borked. By that I mean:

Breaking weapons: removing primary damage bonus effects, fixed by re-equipping the weapon(I think this was first noticed on handwraps, then later started effecting other weapon types).
    Incorrect DCs: Very basic DC, not modified by character Str or Tactical Bonuses.
    Wrong Improved Sunder: Using the older version of Improved Sunder that didn't have a stacking fort debuff, even if the effect failed

Because of the wording of the ability(wording below), I wanted to test it on ranged attacks. But due to the bugs with it I wanted to be sure it was at least using the correct form of Improved Sunder(correct DC and Fort Debuff) first.

Sundering Swings: Active Ability: (Cooldown 1 min) For the next [9/12/15] seconds, all attacks you make apply an Improved Sunder effect on hit.
    Harmonious Balance: ~Nimzaraka~, ~Nimalika~, ~Nimfu~, ~Pseudonim~, Nimhish, ...more Nim's in other places
    DDOCast Build Guild: Limm Dul the Necromancer
    My Builds: The Thriller - Melee Shapeshifter(broken) - Battle Sniper

not suffering fools gladly

Sundering Swings is still borked.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild