Community Member

Default The treasure room

I have looked and cant seem to find an answer to this...

The guide told me there is a treasure room if i would like some loot when I used him.

Is this just a meaningless reply? or do you have something planned where we can go and pick up any loot required in an instance where loot spawns?

If not... a suggestion.... a barter box with every named item in game we can trade for 1 copper peice?

I notice that you had sireth, spear of the sky arranged near the founders section one day and I could have sworn it replenished itsself when one was taken.
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

Community Member

There is no Treasure room. The Guide I think may have been from another place and time.

The Guide is originally from the Mournlands server, where there is in fact a treasure room.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    The Guide is originally from the Mournlands server, where there is in fact a treasure room.
    Yeap, an oops.

Community Member

Nice to know. But I thought Mournlands was a super secret place. Thanks for the Info.

This may be the last post we ever see from Feather...
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    This may be the last post we ever see from Feather...
    didn't you see the team of ninja invisible stalkers put a black bag over his head and did you hear that -

oh

no

they

found

Community Member

c'mon now that just teasing...
    I am a refugee of Devourer, abandoned by Coadmasters and washed up on the shores of the new world Thelanis under the rule of the Turbine empire. The locals are primative, the monsters are tough, and to survive in this savage land i must live by one philosophy... trust no one.

KNEW IT! haha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think this room should be add some people its impossible to test stuff due to lack of equipment and over power stuff would make it more easier for people to test solo if they can't find a group like DDO store down how can we even test curtain things unless a gm is on to give away items
    Sig to come