The real question is can you get a baby beholder as a reward?
-Anything is possible....if you don't understand the problem.
-Better to be perceived a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.
-Luck is simply a crossroads between circumstance and knowledge, both are things you can control.
Regarding the deeds:
Previous volumes had the same number of Hunter deeds, but split between Character and Account.
This volume's Hunter deeds are all Character, as that is how we are able to offer experience point rewards, and the focus of this volume is on offering viable additional sources of character experience points.
Each monster in Volume 3 can provide potential experience rewards of at least 53,000 XP.
As well, slayer deeds in this volume generally require a greatly reduced number of kills to accomplish, as compared to previous volumes.
- Dwarves is good, especially with EGH coming out!
- Fire Eles meh, but gives me a good reason to run Taming the Flames for the first time in a long time.
- Beholders is pretty awesome. I'm already thinking about whether I'll farm Acute Delirium or Lord of Eyes.
EDIT: Initial suggestions way too tame. Normal Difficulty Hound of Xoriat endurance farm. Let's do this thing, Khyber.
- Flesh Golems is a bizarre choice.
- Hill Giants would be poor, but EGH being end game makes it decent.
- Fiendish Lions is a strange choice. There are like... 4 in the game. Reminds me of 'Gargoyle'.
- Orthons is awesome. Very excited. Sins of Attrition will pay!
- Hezrous is awesome. Will be getting my Spinner of Shadow farm on since I like that quest anyway.
- Rakshasas is awesome given EGH and the Lords of Dust chain. Fun. Not sure where to farm though. Maybe Cry for Help.
- Ghasts? I'm certain my ghoul entry has some ghasts in it already. Whatever.
My review: 5-6 genuinely useful entries is great. Awesome job. Even the dregs like "Fiendish Lion" is a step up from what could have been! ("Hyena" and "Dog"). EDIT: Ghast does have serious issues.
Having said that, the sooner we get "Drow" the less conspicuous its bizarre absence.
Last edited by Deathdefy; 01-31-2013 at 11:05 PM.
Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
In Von 3 the breakables in the Troll Ambassador optional room are slow to get to and unnecessary for ransack.
Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.
C'mon Devs, you all know I've had to sit through arguements about Harry's hit points for years and watch people go crazy arguing over it like it matters, give us the pit fiends already.
Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane
Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!
I forsee Taming the Flames farming.
Thanks FoS for the response, it's good to know there is some reasoning behind the changes... still kind of disappointed about the hunter deeds but at least there is a reason.
Too bad that there is no reason to buy this one then, with the lack of account things, they made the previous ones worthwhile. XP-bleh, there is way more than enough XP to be had.
However, thanks for continuing to do these!
There are still the account-based ones to unlock seeing HP in this volume?
I like that on the critters I've unlocked it for...more for flavor, I suppose, knowing that those warehouse workers have 1.1k hp doesn't really help kill them faster, I just like seeing it.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload