Thread: Aussie players?

Community Member

Default Aussie players?

My information is that khyber has quite a few aussie/Nz players and was wondering if anyone cared to comment?

Cheers
    Gemmy

It's true, we do have a large Aussie/Kiwi population. And a decent amount of crazy Americans that are awake at the peak Aussie times as well. I pretty much exclusively play during that time frame and there's a pretty good mix of guild runs as well as PUGs. I tried other servers before I moved to Khyber and their LFM panel was dead during the peak Aussie play times. They may be more guild oriented, I can't say. I just know that Khyber has a nice mix of that and PUGs and while PUGs can be hit or miss, you learn pretty quickly on who the solid players to run with are and which groups to avoid unless you enjoy train wrecks
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

We also have our fair share of Euro players who are around at times that are not overly anti-social for Aussie players
    Jackovall (Completionist Wizard - Life 18/18) -- Gilders PDK Barb Stalwart (Life 7/7) -- Zogdor Dwarf 20 Rogue (Life 3/3) -- Taykare 18 Cleric / 2 Paladin (Life 12/12) -- Sheo Bladeforged Rogue Mechanic (life 12/12) --
    Double Deviants

Community Member

Default my thanks

Gemmy

Aye, I enjoy hearing the various accents on Khyber,
    and have come to realize most of them are quality players.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigana View Post
    It's true, we do have a large Aussie/Kiwi population. And a decent amount of crazy Americans that are awake at the peak Aussie times as well. I pretty much exclusively play during that time frame and there's a pretty good mix of guild runs as well as PUGs. I tried other servers before I moved to Khyber and their LFM panel was dead during the peak Aussie play times. They may be more guild oriented, I can't say. I just know that Khyber has a nice mix of that and PUGs and while PUGs can be hit or miss, you learn pretty quickly on who the solid players to run with are and which groups to avoid unless you enjoy train wrecks
    Rocky?

Quote Originally Posted by Crabo View Post
    Rocky?
    Aaaaadriiiiannnnnnnnn!!!

~giggles~
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

Exclamation A chance of a lifetime, do not miss the deadline!

wrong place
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List