Community Member

Default U18 can't come fast enough.

I just want my dream deepwood sniper/Arcane archer ranger character built...

Why? I just want my increased range on PBS.

the sad thing is, we don't even know if U18 will bring the enhancement revamp. we know it's not done yet. we know that at least very recently they were still planning on having it happen.

we don't actually know when it will happen though. it might be U18. it might not.

We dont have a clue if that combo will be possible or if either will look anything like they do now.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    We dont have a clue if that combo will be possible or if either will look anything like they do now.
    Yep true, although it was previously mentioned that there should be more than enough points to get one tree endcap, plus approximately half of another (but as Uska mentioned, all things are subject to change). Also, that "other" would have to be split between the other 2 class trees, as well as your racial tree....so things could be very tight indeed.

Still, it should be interesting to see what the future holds for Rangers.
    Eladrin already let slip an early preview of Tempest that included the capstone of full str damage in both hands, as well as haste boosts, extra slashing damage when dual wielding, etc. And we can only assume Rangers will finally get toughness enhancements, but then again, with Turbine's track record, you never quite know

I heard from someone who might or might not play on the server that must not be named that they scrapped the original revised system and instead have reverted back to something based on the 2006 enhancement system, except based on 8 enhancement slots instead of 4.

I hear it may even be on the first Lama release after U17 launches.