Default Ranger - Shiradi or FOTW

I am up to 12 pts in Shiradi on my AA and just made FOTW active. Although..... it doesn't look like there is a whole lot in FOTW for an Archer. Does Adrenaline work with Ranged DPS?

I am guessing I need to go back and Max out Shiradi. Agree?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post
    Does Adrenaline work with Ranged DPS?
    Yes

Both are good, I personally didn't like playing a Shatardi but many do, I do love having one in my group.
    Personal d000m level: 83%

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Ape_Man does clever trolling nothing more. Don't feed him/her.

Just twist pin into Fotw if you want CC. Only time to go shiradi is if soloing a quest in my opinion.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Community Member

[QUOTE=kinggartk;4870201]Does Adrenaline work with Ranged DPS?[QUOTE]

Yes and it does not break the attack chain during Many Shot. Crits on that are very tasty indeed. I typically run my ranger in the Fury ED and it has excellent 2WF enhancements (Sense Weakness) for when Many Shot is off timer.
    Proud Leader of The Black Seraphim Knights G-Land
    Kilevrything, Killeverdead, Kiliamthswhy, Killsomemore, Killheals, Kilwithonor, Killwisteyre, Killevermore

On my AA, I use Shiradi in the few quests where it's best...but the vast majority of the time, I'm in FotW with Pin twisted in (along with Rejuvenation Cocoon and Enlightenment, but the last one is because I'm a monkcher - Rejuvenation Cocoon would still be nice for you, though). Basically, when you have multiple destinies capped, you go on a case-by-case basis for what will be best for the group and the quest, really.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk