Default Last Rank in and ED--???

I didn't Necro this thread

So do I bother to cap the XP in a destiny, or move on after the 24th point...? Why?
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

i typically won't bother getting the last 4 points in a destiny unless i plan on using it as a main

pretty much the only reason i level the other destinies are for twists and fate points
    which means the moment i hit lvl 5 of that destiny, i'm swapping
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post
    i typically won't bother getting the last 4 points in a destiny unless i plan on using it as a main

pretty much the only reason i level the other destinies are for twists and fate points
    Yep. If a 6th level gets added I can always go back and do it. Otherwise, with the system they gave us, it's just adding more time to the ED treading water grind.

Thanks, guys! Logging back on to move to the next ED now...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Probably the main reason to finish out an epic destiny is on a toon you really like and
    have extra time for. Sooner or later the level cap will go up to 30, and when it does the
    Epic destiny cap is likely go up as well.

Those with former fully capped epic destinies will only need 1 ed xp point to reach level 6.

At that point, all the current ED xp farms will no longer be valid as players will level up
    beyond those levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Probably the main reason to finish out an epic destiny is on a toon you really like and
    have extra time for. Sooner or later the level cap will go up to 30, and when it does the
    Epic destiny cap is likely go up as well.

Those with former fully capped epic destinies will only need 1 ed xp point to reach level 6.

At that point, all the current ED xp farms will no longer be valid as players will level up
    beyond those levels.
    Really hope they have a fix o the Heroic Quest v. Epic Quest completion count by then...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post

I personally switch destinies at level 3 (Level 4 if it is one of 3 'bridge' destinies).
    Only then if i still need fate points will I work 3s to 4 till I get what I need, when all are at 4 only then do I consider taking some to 5 if needed. This is the most xp efficient way to get your twists.
    LEGION - Long Live Xoriat
    DrakfuMnkDrakbahBrbDrakkoniquePMDrakkennPMDrakabethRn18/M/RoDrakkleeBowfajDrakketteSor
    DrakardiSorDrakfeyFVSDrakmereFVSDrakicerArtDrakkenaPalDrakkerrBrdDrakkessaDruDrakulKenDrakkorethClc
    32pt 34pt 36pt 7+TR

Community Member

ill go for 24 aps each desteny and after that i might consider reaching the hard cap, just to use some of the xp.
    Thelanis: Errtu-1, Cherubael, Nararian, Seyria, Yarrrkk, Apothecarius, Tarcus-1, Kheradruakh, Evesor, Experimentum

It's for having that very short phase of leveling xp with finally everything the destiny has to offer available
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos