Community Member

Default Question on tome munching

So if you've eaten one +3 and the rest are +2's, and you get a supreme upgrade tome, will it work to upgrade all stats?

Store doesn't want me to be able to buy it, but I could swap it from another toon to the one I want to nosh it on.

Costs 2,000 or so to do the remaining five individually, 1500 to just get the supreme one...

I'm pretty sure that the "supreme upgrade" tome purchase actually gives you a series of 6 seperate BtA upgrade tomes (at least it did for +3 to +4).

So, you should be able to buy it, use the 5, and pass the remaining one on to any other character on your acct who can use it.

You will need to purchase it on a character that could actually use the supereme upgrade though.
    Last edited by Gkar; 01-29-2013 at 11:43 AM.

IIRC, the +3 upgrade time has several books to it. They can be split across an account.
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

From what I saw when they came out the supreme upgrade tomes are a six-pack that are BTA so you can pass parts to alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the "supreme upgrade" tome purchase actually gives you a series of 6 seperate BtA upgrade tomes (at least it did for +3 to +4).
    This is what it does for +2 to +3, did it not long ago, and if you try to use one on the +3, it just won't let you if it's not +2.

Community Member

How odd, it is not letting me buy a second one on one toon....

The convolutions you have to go through to give them money, sheesh!

Hero
    and Mo Bro H'ro

Quote Originally Posted by inggold View Post
    How odd, it is not letting me buy a second one on one toon....

The convolutions you have to go through to give them money, sheesh!
    Yep. Like not being able to buy more than one (additional) character slot at a time. Seems kind of ridiculous to me, but I'm sure there's a reason for it. Mind you, not necessarily a "good" reason, but a reason...
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"