Quote Originally Posted by Contrex View Post
Really? I must have missed that. Can you quote me where in this thread has someone stated they want are petitioning for an ability to gain exp in multiple destinies at the same time?
In fact, since you're having this discussion with me, would you care to point out where I made such a request?
Being able to level any ED at full strength in your preferred ED is no different to getting a massive boost to the XP you earn, because you are able to earn it so much faster.

Its no different to saying you should be able to use an eSoS at the same level as a regular SoS. You are wanting to do something outside of what the game is meant to allow, so that you are far more powerful than you should be, while earning XP at a much quicker rate.

What I'm asking has no influence over the total destiny exp requirement.
But it has a massive influence over the ease at which you can earn your XP.

And this in no way explains how the optional TR system has somehow, in your mind, become a mandatory part of gameplay. Can you, instead of constructing strawman arguments, point me to where the devs have stated that TRing is a required part of the game and EDs can only be gained over multiple lives?
It must be easy for you, considering how certain you are that we have - and aren't intended to have - no freedom in the matter.
How is capping every ED in the one life not an option that people choose to do?

I used the item exactly how instructed and intended.
From the wiki:
"Allows you to switch your active epic destiny at a rest shrine during a quest so you don't have to wait until you can speak with a Fatespinner in a public area."

Where in there does it say you can stay in one ED while levelling another?

If someone has an SS of the actual item which states that you can stay in one ED while levelling another I will stand corrected.

This has nothing to do with exploiting to gain an unfair advantage and more power than intended.
Of course it does. It was not meant to allow you to stay in one ED while levelling another.

The only effort in grinding the EDs is in not clawing your eyes out after the 200th Rusted Blades run.
Do you not think the fact that you need to grind 15? million XP to cap all your EDs is a sign that maybe, just maybe, Turbine didnt expect people to cap all their EDs in a single life by chain running a single dungeon 200 times?

This whole matter clearly has no relevance to you, yet you fight it as if it did. I'd like to know why.
Because Im opposed to people exploiting, and Im opposed to terrible P2Win items being sold.

If a large chunk of the playerbase exploits and ends up far more powerful than they should be, then claim the game is now "too easy" then Turbine ends up nerfing to make things harder for them, which then has a far bigger impact on those who werent cheating, and now will struggle even more to keep up.