Default The MyDDO website is currently under maintenance

The MyDDO website is currently under maintenance. We do not have an expectation for the length of the downtime at this time. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back on MyDDO soon!

Or, at least... that is the message that I have managed to cobble together from what Turbine and my web browser are saying.

Turbine - start saying something. Or else we will just have to assume the worst.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Well, there is a silver lining to MyDDO being permanently broken...

Although it takes a lot of coaxing, you CAN eventually get it to take your lottery entry. And, you have much higher chances of winning said lotteries because you can probably bet that most other players aren't even trying to enter anymore.
    PLEASE FIX LAG. PLEASE FIX BUGS.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

It is an fedup attempt and should be put out of its misery until at such time Turbine actually decides to farking fix it vs. putting out **** under the idea that it can be terminally beta.

The game has been out for over 6 years, that should be a clue.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey View Post
    Well, there is a silver lining to MyDDO being permanently broken...

Although it takes a lot of coaxing, you CAN eventually get it to take your lottery entry. And, you have much higher chances of winning said lotteries because you can probably bet that most other players aren't even trying to enter anymore.
    Or maybe use a different browser. I have IE and Firefox just for the people who prefer them, but I'd like to enter the lotteries using Opera, thank you very much. Besides, what about the people who want to enter the lotteries using Safari, when DDO gets its Mac client?

Then again: is the lottery based on how many people enter, or in a certain group of numbers which are randomly assigned to each entrant?