Default Spinner of Shadows Elite

Did they recently change the difficulty of this quest? Ran it on elite today and found there to be more hezrou's then usual.

Ran it yesterday on elite and we completed. Were some Hezrou (4-5 at any time as far as I could tell) but didnt seem unusual to me.
    Member and owner of "The Mad Midgets" of Khyber.
    Characters; Skrangle, Eileenia, Thyrantraxus, Clonkstar, Eilert, Nidvisa, Sellyse, Lobotobias, Crimsoneye, Whimpsy, Meeep, Maszter, Andromansis etc

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

The 3 in the centre respawn indefinitely after the spiders attack the flame. That's "kitin' time".
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    All of my builds are grossly out of date. Just roll a human or drow mechanic / assassin rogue thing.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Crucible it!

Just kidding. Haven't noticed anything unusual about the hezrou.
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

I'd recommend killing as many Hez as fast as you can, when you can. Dungeon alert becomes pretty nasty if you dance and party hat them as they spawn and they all start breaking on you.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I always remember the hez, but we usually don't kill them, we get whatever crowd control on them we can as killling them just seems to respawn them right away, so kind of a waste of effort.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Strange cuz I used to complete this with no problems at all. I never worried about the trash including teh hezies and just concnetrate on the crystals. I was overwelmed by the number of hezies that were aggroing on me and was gettting hit a lot with a slow effect didn't catch the name of their spell that did this. I never had an issue with the slow effect before only the web snare from the spinner and the hezies used to just be an annoyance.

either kill it or dominate them

do not leave them hanging around, as they get really annoying
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Quote Originally Posted by Alizar View Post
    Strange cuz I used to complete this with no problems at all. I never worried about the trash including teh hezies and just concnetrate on the crystals. I was overwelmed by the number of hezies that were aggroing on me and was gettting hit a lot with a slow effect didn't catch the name of their spell that did this. I never had an issue with the slow effect before only the web snare from the spinner and the hezies used to just be an annoyance.
    Chaos Hammer. What you get for being lawful.

Actually have had pretty good luck using charm on them as they kill other spawns, then when they do finally break they either die quick to each other or get re-charmed for another go.
    This space intentionally left mostly blank.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieB_TBC View Post
    Actually have had pretty good luck using charm on them as they kill other spawns, then when they do finally break they either die quick to each other or get re-charmed for another go.
    yup, a caster with proper charm/dominate will make them your favorite allies in there
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"