Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Hi! I'm Oreocookie AMA

Leader of Lunate
    Pugger
    Piker
    On and Off player of several years
    Premium (never been VIP).
    Currently 3rd life capped gimp Clonk AA working through Legendary Dreadnought to reach Shiradi Champion.
    Some of you know me, most of you don't, most of you who know me don't like me.
    Posted from my Lib121 class. I'll be back on in 4-5 Hours to answer EVERY last question.

Are you married to Denxien?
    scrollfu! meowfu! +4fu! firstyfu!
    Maarl de Gutter (ret.) ~ Gnaaarl de Mutter (ret.) ~ Nineinch Rails (ret.)
    Intragreenis Druid - Human FvS [x2] Evoker ~ Guttural de Chanter - Elf Wiz [x4] PM
    Potpourri de Foo Foo - WF Wiz [Sx3][FvSx3][Wx3] Shiradi

Quote Originally Posted by LunateLulu View Post
    I'll be back on in 4-5 Hours to answer EVERY last question.
    How has climate change effected the average rainfall in the Amazon river basin, and what is the projected change over the next quarter century? How will this impact the local indigenous tribal population? And lastly, what is the best vegetarian Tai restaurant in Butte, Montana?

Leader of Lunate
    Pugger
    Piker
    On and Off player of several years
    Premium (never been VIP).
    Currently 3rd life capped gimp Clonk AA working through Legendary Dreadnought to reach Shiradi Champion.
    Some of you know me, most of you don't, most of you who know me don't like me.
    Posted from my Lib121 class. I'll be back on in 4-5 Hours to answer EVERY last question.
    Hi welcome
    Naash Bel Gur Pokee Smaki Quincie
    We're not just ok....We're AOK!

Officer of Aces over Kings

1) If the You were the president of the United States of the America, what would the You the do?

2) A rocket (initial mass m) is approaching a celestial body without an atmosphere (mass M, gravitational acceleration at surface g) with initial velocity v It then starts decelerating with a constant force F, so that it completely decelerates just a moment before touching the surface of the aforementioned celestial body.
    What is the total volume of fuel used at this maneuver, if volume flow of fuel to the engines is C, while the engines are turned on?
    First order approximation will suffice. For now.

3) Where is the bathroom?

What am I thinking?
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

whats in my pocket?
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

If You don't mind me asking a bit more personal questions:

1) Twisting seems to be the prevalent social norm these days. But is prying being neglected mostly because of clinging to ad-hoc traditionalism in increasingly more secular society, or is it a matter of preference of efficiency and instant gratification over a deeper sense of achievement?

2) What is your view on dunking? Is it really a slippery slope of our gums' damnation?

I can answer a few of those too in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTheHoon View Post
    2) A rocket (initial mass m) is approaching a celestial body without an atmosphere (mass M, gravitational acceleration at surface g) with initial velocity v It then starts decelerating with a constant force F, so that it completely decelerates just a moment before touching the surface of the aforementioned celestial body.
    What is the total volume of fuel used at this maneuver, if volume flow of fuel to the engines is C, while the engines are turned on?

At the last place you'll be looking for it (mostly because you will stop looking once you found it).

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    How has climate change effected the average rainfall in the Amazon river basin, ...?
    It made it wet.

and what is the projected change over the next quarter century?
    It will continue to be wet.

How will this impact the local indigenous tribal population?
    They will get wet.

And lastly, what is the best vegetarian Tai restaurant in Butte, Montana?
    There is no vegetarian Tai restaurant in Butte, Montana.
    Characters on Sarlona: Ungnad (Morninglord, Wizard 17 / Favored Soul 2 / Fighter 1) -- Baerktghar (Dwarf, Paladin 18 / Fighter 2) -- Simulacruhm (Bladeforged, Artificer 16 / Paladin 3 / Wizard 1)

No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other.
    -- Jascha Heifetz

Every question? Cool.

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Which is worse, failing or never trying?

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

Why are you, you?

Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

What are you most grateful for?

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
    If not now, then when?

If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?

In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?

Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven View Post
    There is no vegetarian Tai restaurant in Butte, Montana.
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/100/8391...sn-Wraps-Butte
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

Community Member

teh_meh: Are you married to Denxien?

No. I'm more of an opposites attract kind of person.

Memnir: How has climate change effected the average rainfall in the Amazon river basin, and what is the projected change over the next quarter century? How will this impact the local indigenous tribal population? And lastly, what is the best vegetarian Tai restaurant in Butte, Montana?

I'm unaware that Xen'drik has suffered any form of climate change in recent years, nor has anyone informed me that changes may be coming. As for how that might effect the local giant tribes? I can say that they have much large things to concern themselves with. As for Tai restaurants in Butte, Montana, I don't believe there are any, there is however the Wah Chong Tai Company, which has a fairly rich background in Butte and will sell you food goods.

Naash: Hi welcome

Hello yourself! Do I know you?

BruceTheHoon: 1) If the You were the president of the United States of the America, what would the You the do?

The Me would probably spend all his days trying to shift power away from the house of representatives, and back towards the people. I don't think I would have a lot of success but if I made it my primary objective I feel like I would be able to draw a lot more attention to how little the people of the united states are involved in governing themselves. If you wanted tax reformations or the withdrawal of U.S. soldier's you would have elected someone who wasn't named Oreocookie.

Total volume of fuel is X=Ct where t is time. aC=F where a is a conversion factor from the amount of fuel consumed to effective energy. F=mg+mv/t If negligible loss of mass due to fuel consumption and negligible changes in gravity due to proximity. X=t([mg+mv/t]/a). Am I right?

Second door on the left. According to every tv show I've ever watched it's always second door on the left.

Stanley_Nicholas: What am I thinking?

You're thinking that I couldn't possibly answer every question, and that if I did I would instantly gain some form... This is where you stopped thinking and began considering whether to order food or dine on cup noodles for the 2nd night a row.

Hobgoblin: whats in my pocket?

Easy! Your hand. You must have put your hand in your pocket shortly after or before asking me this question in order to confirm whatever else might have been in your pocket supposing I got this question right. That or nothing, you wouldn't have had to put your hand in your pocket if there was nothing there. Or maybe you just don't have pockets.

BruceTheHoon: If You don't mind me asking a bit more personal questions:

1) Twisting seems to be the prevalent social norm these days. But is prying being neglected mostly because of clinging to ad-hoc traditionalism in increasingly more secular society, or is it a matter of efficiency and instant gratification over a deeper sense of achievement?

2) What is your view on dunking? Is it really a slippery slope of our gums' damnation?

It is a matter of efficiency and instant gratification over... nothing. People don't know anything else these days. Dunking? Like, Toilet dunking? Basketball dunking? Darius dunking? Anyway you put it it's kind of hilarious, and I don't find anything damning about any of it.

Is ProQuest or EBSCOHost the better article database for someone who wants to research the abuse of Executive Orders by U.S. president's?

Community Member

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Suicide

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

It's survival instinct to covet so that we may evolve as a species.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

No

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

I wish I didn't have to sleep, just me though, one small change in the world.

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Food critic

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

I believe in what I am doing

If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I'd go have children.

To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

About 99%

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Doing things. More worried about doing things.

You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

Ask them to politely shut up.

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

You are your own person.

Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Yes

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

By definition insanity is repeating the same thing, expecting different results. I've only ever seen insanity once in my life. It was in a person who I played chess against in the fourth grade.

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Think

How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

Some people don't like chocolate. I really really wish they could enjoy it as much as I do.

What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

Bacon pancake. The last time I made one I used 30~ strips of bacon and ended up puking afterwards. As far as entirely new experiences go, I would like to win the lottery, just once.

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

Nothing comes to mind.

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

I'd probably move to Eveningstar, travelling there has become very convenient somewhat recently. Although they appear to lack any idea of the concept of banking.

Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

No I don't.

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

I am both.

Why are you, you?

Because If I wasn't me I would be me but not me, different me, and so I guess that's really all there is to it. Draw the picture using white space.

Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

Yup

Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

I don't ever heartbreak over losing a friend. I am sentimental, but I prefer to see the value in what life has to offer and not dwell on things which are... can be seen negatively.

What are you most grateful for?

Ice cream. My Girlfriend. My Girlfriend > Ice cream, Close second though.

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Never be able to make new ones.

Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

It is possible to find the truth without truly knowing the truth. I don't think it's ever really possible to know the truth.

Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Oh yeah.

Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

Um, I feel like it might. Butterfly effect and all.

What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

A few lives ago I soloed that quest where you get to fight Lich Sor'jek at the end. Took about 20~ minutes.

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
    If not now, then when?

I had to help cook yesterday, thought I was gonna murder my family on accident with my abyssmal cooking skills.

If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

The people dear to me

Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

Screwed that up by talking

Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

Because your love is different from their love

Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

No

If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

Yes

Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

More work!!

Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

Never before

When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

o.0 Never

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

All of them.

Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

Lol... Yes

What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

How you feel

When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

When you're too tired to calculate risk and reward.

If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

Doesn't feel good does it

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

Nothing.

When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

When I read this question.

What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?

People, Communication. Maybe o.o.

In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?

Definitely not.

Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

Letting others, I don't feel up to it to fight for my voice right now.

Community Member

Is ProQuest or EBSCOHost the better article database for someone who wants to research the abuse of Executive Orders by U.S. president's?

I'm leaning towards EBSCOHost, but mostly because I don't like the way ProQuest is laid out. And the colors... just, uninviting.

Thumbs up

This turned out better than I've expected.

Community Member

This turned out better than I've expected.
    I glad you feel you that way ^.^

teh_meh: Are you married to Denxien?

No. I'm more of an opposites attract kind of person.
    Oh, more a Misfits type, then?
    Argonessen: Jhanrae, Weisen Heimer, Chaard O'Nay, Soulah, and more. Khyber: Dyzzie and Myssie for escape from Argo drama

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jillie View Post
    Oh, more a Misfits type, then?
    Well to be completely honest, I preferred NBD when they were around ~.^

What's the average flight speed of a swallow?

bitkaCK2
    "That's right, remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over..." ~ Heavenly Bank Account by Frank Zappa
    "Your 'Gin n' tonic Futon Brain' cyborg implants sure make you smart!" ~ Seraphita, Element of Fire

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast