Default 10 Commendations for an augment slot???

This to me is just ridiculous to make the 4th tier a single augment slot and that it costs 10 comms.

For example, if you wanted to do another upgrade on Twilight, you get a red augment slot which will probably equate to another spell power upgrade, but it would only be 114 maximum (which, unless you find the one you want, it will cost even more comms and resources to make). Considering the current tier 3 gives you a 120 Sp. Power upgrade, this upgrade is totally lame. If anything it should just be added to the current tier3 and then add something else better to Tier 4.

I know that I will definitely be saving my comms for something else if this stays for live.

Well as far as twilight goes, I agree. L24 augments should really have 120 spell power imo. Even though a difference of 6sp is hardly noticeable, it would still be nice. But for everything else, 10 comms seems reasonable to me. Theyre not that hard to get, especially cause you'll be able to get up to 3 on one EE run of the Fall of Truth.

That said, I won't be in any rush to upgrade citw loot. There will be a lot of other ways to spend comms.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Prime Healer (All EDs Capped) | Brogburt - The Warlord (All EDs Capped) | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <The True Path>

Community Member

Just another bad design idea with CitW and its' raid loot. Fortunately, for me at least, the early bad design decisions for this raid put it in the category of "never going to run for any reason", so these subsequent bad decisions haven't really affected me that much. Though, I gotta say, 10 MORE commendations to add 114 spell power of 1d10 elemental damage does seem a bit much, given the drop rate on commendations. I mean, 5 runs through EE CitW just to add the slot for the extra spell power or damage, and then you have to find/buy the augment, seems like the effort/reward ratio is a little out of whack on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by shadereaper33 View Post
    Just another bad design idea with CitW and its' raid loot. Fortunately, for me at least, the early bad design decisions for this raid put it in the category of "never going to run for any reason", so these subsequent bad decisions haven't really affected me that much. Though, I gotta say, 10 MORE commendations to add 114 spell power of 1d10 elemental damage does seem a bit much, given the drop rate on commendations. I mean, 5 runs through EE CitW just to add the slot for the extra spell power or damage, and then you have to find/buy the augment, seems like the effort/reward ratio is a little out of whack on this one.
    Yeah, and like anyone really runs EE CitW consistently and efficiently (<3 hours). In fact nobody runs it on my server (Cannith). The only group I have heard running it, took like 17 hours to complete. I am sure it can be done in less now that people know it better, but nobody really wants to commit the time into it. So, based on that, getting 1 every other run on EH or 1 every 4-5 runs on normal makes 10+ Comms for such a small reward (This includes the d1-10 elemental damage too) way over the top and not worth the effort.

Community Member

lol more commendations?

Time to fix the drop rates and make them unbound.
    Camp Naughty Bad Fun
    Jichael Mackson

Community Member

They are apparently fixed # in the Fall of Truth raid. It should be interesting anyway.