Community Member

Default Vip Perks should be increased

Hey

i am Premium and own all stuff i could ever want so this changes would not benefit me in any way, its just that i cant even suggest a new player to go Vip without having a bad feeling.
    Vip just doesnt fulfill its role, it should be a carefree package and not just the ability to open Hard/Elite on firstlife.

So my suggestions are:
    1) increase points per month to a amount that equals the monthly payment, 750tp at least.
    2) include all races/classes except Druid and the Expansion Content.
    3) 32pt Start
    4) lvl4 Start
    5) Once per week a ingame Mail to one select Char that informs about free give away
    Taenebrae, Daemonsoul, Daemoneyes and Daemonheart of Argonessen
    Glitzakram - Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Daemoneyes View Post
    Hey

i am Premium and own all stuff i could ever want so this changes would not benefit me in any way, its just that i cant even suggest a new player to go Vip without having a bad feeling.
    Vip just doesnt fulfill its role, it should be a carefree package and not just the ability to open Hard/Elite on firstlife.

So my suggestions are:
    1) increase points per month to a amount that equals the monthly payment, 750tp at least.
    2) include all races/classes except Druid and the Expansion Content.
    3) 32pt Start
    4) lvl4 Start
    5) Once per week a ingame Mail to one select Char that informs about free give away
    F2P is like test driving a car. You get to kick the tires a bit and see how it handles on the open road. You get a taste of the game, a feel for how some of the characters play, and a general idea of how the game mechanics work.

VIP is like renting the car for a week so you can get a more long-term idea of whether or not you really want it. You see the vast majority of the premium content and meet alot more of the players in the game.

Premium is when you finally decide which car you want to buy and which features you want in it. You've played around a bit on F2P and VIP, so you know which packs to get, which classes you prefer, and you have an idea of what loot/XP you can expect to get.

VIP is still excellent for new players to poke around the game for a couple of months until they know what they want to own permanently. Meanwhile, their VIP status gives them some bonus TP to spend when they are ready to switch over.

Yes, VIP should get all of the the classes/races bundled into it (including the favor-unlock ones) but other than that, its better to own the content than rent it anyway.

I have no problem recommending VIP to a new player. I have much more of a problem recommending the game itself given its current state.

"I have no problem recommending VIP to a new player. I have much more of a problem recommending the game itself given its current state."

AMEN MY BOTHA!
    i find myself and others saying "glad im not paying for this ****" vip from ftp beta till 10.9.2012 fix it...fix it Now!

Let VIPs buy stuff that they currently can't.
    /problem solved
    That which does not kill you gives you experience points.

(Fighter->Fighter->Fighter->Monk->Monk->Barbarian->Paladin->Ranger)

/not signed

We really don't need to go through this thread again. Especially since the OP is only focusing on some of the perks of being VIP.
    Last edited by Musouka; 01-27-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    /not signed

We really don't need to go through this thread again. Especially since the OP is only focusing on some of the perks of being VIP.
    Care to explain which other perks are worth talking about?
    Slots? i have a hard time seeing one would need more then 4 as long as you have a job and or family.
    Shared Bank / Plat bank? Shared is only needed tier 1, more is just being completely lazy and would be buyable. Plat bank is just useless even the free tiers for Vip, send it per mail like the rest of us. (anything beyond 50k starter for a new char is silly)

But yes i could see that also as incentive to go vip if u get maxed shared and plat bank for free.
    Taenebrae, Daemonsoul, Daemoneyes and Daemonheart of Argonessen
    Glitzakram - Trade Thread

Personally, I like the in-game pizza delivery for VIPs. US only, I know. I think we should get a double free toppings day once a month. Maybe some breadsticks too. It is a good thing we got the public area speed increase, because those carb calories are adding up...
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastikator View Post
    Let VIPs buy stuff that they currently can't.
    /problem solved
    Yes please
    Daishado

"drink triple ... see double ... act single! uh oh wife aggro" *hides*