Default Ascent welcomes new members

As a longtime guild officer, I am very happy to announce the merger of Identity Unknown into Ascent. Everybody previously from Ascent was unanimously in favor of bringing IU into the fold, and although my playtime is rather limited at present, I personally look forward to getting to know all of you better as time goes on. You're all extremely solid players with good attitudes and we all appear to have similar play styles, so I'm sure only good things will come from this.

In addition to IU, Theka has also joined our ranks, and we are thrilled to have a player of his caliber among us as well.

So to all the new members of Ascent, welcome! There will probably be news of at least one additional significant guild merger coming in the near future, and possibly more.

On an unrelated note, if you or someone you know is interested in joining Ascent, please direct all correspondence to our guild leader Souless via in-game mail. A single festival twig, lump of coal, or other essentially worthless item must be attached to the message in order for it to be considered a valid application. You are encouraged to submit as many applications as you wish - the more you submit, the greater your chances of being selected for membership. If there is one thing Souless values above all else, it's persistence.
    Last edited by Stanley_Nicholas; 01-27-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

South Florida

Default Conrats

Congrats on your increased roster of new members.

Curious, what is the significance of attaching an item to your guild application?
    The One True Fighter/Wizard Father of the Alliance General Orcneas of ORC

Souless enjoys the challenge of fitting as many pointless baubles as possible into the inventories, banks, and mailboxes of his characters and he appreciates any help he can get accomplishing this goal. He's a bit of an odd duck.
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

I concur with Stan, persistance.

Also, should you apply and also type in the mail, "Courtesy of Stan and Nak" and post back here, we shall reward you w +1 rep (while supplies last).

Heard Fui, Nochi and the rest of the excellent guys from H. Heirs were joining us as well.

Gearing up for EE as the norm w u17.
    The Nak Abides - Ascent - Argonnessen
    Tanak Arcarius (TR) ~ Xanak the Irregular (TR) ~ Sanak the Streak (TR)
    Ganak Goblinjuicer (TR) ~ Panak (TR) ~ Wanak Ryuha (TR) ~ Vanak Ahriman (TR)
    Manak Bloodscreamer (TR) ~ Qanak the Absolute (TR) ~ Kanak (TR) ~ Fanak Voltaic(TR)

2014 DDO Players Council Kwyjibo's Avatar
    Omaha, NE

Thank you for the kind words...

It was an easy decision to merge with Ascent. Several of us from IU have had great experiences with the folks from Ascent over the past few years.

We look forward to the continued growth of Ascent and our contribution to our new guild!

Jibo ~ Former Leader of Identity Unknown.
    Jibo-Argo/Ascent, Thelanis/TES, Mournlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    No challenge, no fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I knew i should have actually tested this.

Yo Slap, going to add you to the Argo Driectory of Completionist Characters...whether you like it or not. :P
    scrollfu! meowfu! +4fu! firstyfu!
    Maarl de Gutter (ret.) ~ Gnaaarl de Mutter (ret.) ~ Nineinch Rails (ret.)
    Intragreenis Druid - Human FvS [x2] Evoker ~ Guttural de Chanter - Elf Wiz [x4] PM
    Potpourri de Foo Foo - WF Wiz [Sx3][FvSx3][Wx3] Shiradi

Community Member

Thanks for taking us in. Looking forward to raiding with a full guild roster.

Best Quote Ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Heronous View Post
    The clam can not be ransacked.
    Proud Member and occasional Officer of Identity Unknown (Argonnessen)

Gratz Guys,

Yup there must be something in the water.

Kitraine ~ Degenerate Matter
    Completionist / Epic Completionist - 15 Druid / 4 Favored Soul / 1 Sorcerer
    Triple past lives Sorcerer/Wizard/Cleric/Favored Soul/Druid/Morninglord

Other Main Capped Characters
    Krestal Sorcerer Azlix Cleric Talonaise Rogue Assassin

Thanks for the warm welcome! We're stoked to be here! It's only been a couple of days so far but it's be great so far. Looking forward to more epic elites with you guys!