It's been a little over a year since I played, so I don't have the fanciest new equips, but I did know how to play the game. Granted it will take me a week or two to get back into the swing of things with all the new additions, but as you can see from my forum posts I am inquisitive (and sarcastic).

I have 9 characters from level 4 - 20, all with halfway decent gear for a year ago anyway.

Looking for a guild that has active players from 9 PM to 2 AM CST, because that is generally when I'll be on. Not everyday and not necessarily at those times, but that is where the majority of my playtime will be. I have a mic somewhere I'll have to dig up since it got no use in Diablo 3 because that games so easy my 9 year-old son facerolls inferno...Anyway, looking to get back into the swing of things and explore all the new content. I'm not VIP (yet), but I have about 7k points saved up from last time to get more content.

I should be on soon, otherwise I'll be on tomorrow night as well. Hit me up so I can try your guild out, or you can try me out as the case may be.

Kyleann (ky'lee'ann) is the character I'll be on. Looking forward to some invites!