Hero
    2015 Movember Hero

Default The Azure Crystal, narrated by SteelStar

For those that missed it:
    [+Steelstar] So, who wants to hear a story?

[+Steelstar] Long ago, there was a pirate, whose ships sailed the seas around Xendrik.
    [+Steelstar] This pirate sailed the coasts of Xendrik, searching for a very unique treasure.
    [+Steelstar] As a child, she had heard legends of a cave full of dazzling Crystals, just waiting to be mined.
    [+Steelstar] But not just any Crystals; nay, the legends spoke of a Dragonshard greater than any other
    [+Steelstar] The Crystal these legends spoke of was larger than any other, and azure in hue
    [+Steelstar] The pirate sailed up and down the coasts of Xendrik, searching for such a Crystal of...Colossal proportions, but could not find one that lived up to the legends.
    [+Steelstar] Some say she's still sailing the seas to this day.
    [+Steelstar] Some say, she's looking here, in Crystal Cove.
    [+Steelstar] Crystal Cove has long held secrets in its depths, ...some may yet be uncovered.
    [+Steelstar] But if brave adventurers such as yourselves do find secrets buried deep in these caves... Watch your back.
    [+Steelstar] The end!
    Pretty sure I caught it all. If not, let me know.
    Cheers

I found the massive crystal (twice) while I was farming upper end gems. By then all my kobolds were already dead so I couldn't pull it to see what it did.

I found it by going straight forward down ramp (west?) and the at first intersection left. Down one more then right all the way into the corner by mushrooms and such. Massive crystal.

Hero
    2015 Movember Hero

Yeah, it's a massive crystal. Impossible to miss. My kobolds were all dead too so didn't find out what it does.

The location must be random. Found mine by heading east->south to the waterfall->west->then all the way south. Basically, in the room that is as far south as you can go on the map. Pretty close to the location you describe.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Has anyone tried out the crystal bombs that can be got randomly out of cannith challenges to see if they'll destroy the greens in CC as well?

Hero
    2015 Movember Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Has anyone tried out the crystal bombs that can be got randomly out of cannith challenges to see if they'll destroy the greens in CC as well?
    Yup, they work. The Minutes of Time and Touring Tonics also work in there.

We should start a petition to get the turret requisition forms and supply crate requisitions to work in CC now too.

Can someone explain what is Azure crystal?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

The Azure Crystal sounds like a 'Colossal Crystal' from the Cannith Challenge by the name.