Community Member

Default Change Epic Destinies without Fatespinner

If you hit Ctrl+E you get the epic destinies window. I am able to assign points, activate alternate destinies, etc without being anywhere near the fatespinner. I am not sure if this is WAI but it seems off considering everything else involving spending points requires you to speak to a specific trainer.

Are you VIP? That has always been a VIP perk.
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley_Nicholas View Post
    Are you VIP? That has always been a VIP perk.
    Ah, that would explain it, sorry for clogging the bug forums with non-bugs then.. This simply wasn't explained.

That being said.. it kinda makes the Fatesinger ED lose some of it's charm unless you're premium..

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4tonmantis View Post
    That being said.. it kinda makes the Fatesinger ED lose some of it's charm unless you're premium..
    I confess I do not understand what you mean by this.

??

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by 4tonmantis View Post
    Ah, that would explain it, sorry for clogging the bug forums with non-bugs then.. This simply wasn't explained.

VIP can only change destiny settings in a public area. Fatesinger can change twists at a shrine. So the fatesinger destiny effect is still valuable.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TPICKRELL View Post
    VIP can only change destiny settings in a public area. Fatesinger can change twists at a shrine. So the fatesinger destiny effect is still valuable.
    Ah, see.. I didn't see this info anywhere.. so I'm just going off of what you guys are saying. Thanks for clarifying.

Community Member

Fatesinger can change twists at a shrine.
    They can? At what level/tier do they get that ability?

*Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    They can? At what level/tier do they get that ability?
    Its the Masquerade (Tier 5) destiny item: "activate masquerade to switch your twists of fate at a rest shrine"

Community Member

Its the Masquerade (Tier 5) destiny item: "activate masquerade to switch your twists of fate at a rest shrine"
    Wow, I totally missed seeing that one. I'm not sure how useful it will be but it makes me want to level my Bard.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    Wow, I totally missed seeing that one. I'm not sure how useful it will be but it makes me want to level my Bard.
    The fact that it's your twists makes it pretty valuable... If you need to run crowd control during the quest but want to swap some things around for healing or damage buffs for a last fight it could be pretty helpful depending on what you have available to twist.