So my bard pulled out his Elyd’s Edge and scribed this song in honor of the occasion:
There is closures in the dryad grove.
There is trouble with the trees.
For the players want more enchanted moss.
And the developers ignore their pleas.
The trouble with the players
(And they’re quite convinced they’re right)
They say the developers are just too flaky
And they screw up all the time!
But the devs can’t help their feelings
They won’t listen to Q.A.
And they wonder why the players
Can’t be happy not playing their game
There is trouble in the dryad’s grove
And the casuals all have fled
As the players scream ‘Oppression!’
And the devs just shake their heads
So the players formed a website
And posted all the time:
‘The devs are just too lazy
We will make them code stuff right!’
Now there’s no more dev oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the forum posts are all kept equal
By IW, metaltype mods!
Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
- Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
- Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
- Cannith Crafting.
- Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
- Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
- Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.
I wanted to make a cloak, that's a sign from heavens (or hells) to abandon this idea!
Instead of fixing just the Dyrad Grove challenges, I believe they should close all and fix all the Eveningstar Challenges:
Since ingredients are BtC, so on melee toon:
1) Challenges are too caster/dps centric : for example Ring of Fire.
2) The ingredient reward/time is out of whack : especially Ring of Fire.
3) No chest upon completion (unless Wizard's chest) : Ring of Fire.
Trying to make level 24 version Cormyrian khopeshs and the challenge I found I need to run the most is Ring of Fire. Right now I have 787 Platinum Tricrowns, 966 Fey Toadstool but just 305 Golden Lions. And that's after running much much more Ring of Fire than any other challenges.
I know I have about 3 toons I was grinding through there to build weapons, and this like, totally derailed my planned progress for these toons.. Give up the fey toadstools man!
Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..
Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.
make the driad ing. bta so we can at least pool what we got while u work on this fix
seem i need to run others n hope for cormyrian weps in the chest to turn in for stools
It has been a week or so, what is taking so long?
Or atleast give us some kind of date or estimation? -_-
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload