Sketchy Adventurer aradelothion's Avatar

Default sarlona hamster exhausted?

Am I the only one not able to login, or did our hamsters catch whatever it is that hit the other servers?
    Asmodeux | Carollous Magnus | Angeleus Dei | Solkanaar | Damodarius
    P I N O Y
    In my world, everyone's a pony, and we all eat rainbows and pewp butterfiles... of death.

Community Member

not just you... I can't either

You're not alone. I just lost connection to an at-level-elite prey on the hunter dragon fight with 1 dragon left at 5% due to a split second power outage cutting off the internet for mere seconds. And now I'm unable to log back on to complete... much sadness over the time I wasted :[

(Sarlona) Kuniken | Arisuno | Bojutsu | Olette
    Steam

Sketchy Adventurer aradelothion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dracey View Post
    You're not alone. I just lost connection to an at-level-elite prey on the hunter dragon fight with 1 dragon left at 5% due to a split second power outage cutting off the internet for mere seconds. And now I'm unable to log back on to complete... much sadness over the time I wasted :[
    Heh yeah that sucks XD Hm so people weren't booted, just folks not able to login looks like. Hopefully they have it resolved fast. Time to check out Path of Exile then lol
    Asmodeux | Carollous Magnus | Angeleus Dei | Solkanaar | Damodarius
    P I N O Y
    In my world, everyone's a pony, and we all eat rainbows and pewp butterfiles... of death.