Hybrid View

Default PLEASE - Macro for Turn-Ins

Can we please have a 1,10,100 selection for the turn in/trades of map pieces, gems, and any other collateral collectables implemented in Crystal Cove when you bring it live?

Community Member

Please!

Yeah, i think we can ALL agree on this petition, we beg you!!

Community Member

/signed

and while you're at it, one for crunching stacks of 100 astral diamonds would be nice too :P

+1

Yup, a prompt/toggle/button for 'All' would be sensational to say the least!

/signed.

This need to be done for crafting essences as well btw.
    Because DDO content is created by hand, some issues cannot be fixed with a global change. We must fix these issues one-by-one by hand with the help of bug reports. This includes:
    Ladder issues: please include the /loc when reporting a ladder issue

Community Member

run a macro program. sorry but this has been brought up long ago for other issues, dont get your hopes up.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mystafyi View Post
    run a macro program. sorry but this has been brought up long ago for other issues, dont get your hopes up.
    yes but i dont see why !I! have to run a macro program when !they! should include this feature in the Game like every other MMo out there.
    Taenebrae, Daemonsoul, Daemoneyes and Daemonheart of Argonessen
    Glitzakram - Trade Thread

Default /signed

Sorry, I am technologically challenged. I do not have the knowledge necessary to create or run a macro program(TBH, I do not even know what one is other than context.)

Turbine, I am begging you for this. REALLY. And for the essences also, please?!
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

Except of course running a macro program technically violates the TOS and can get you banned. While highly unlikely that would be a problem, that's not the best solution to the problem, they should instead fix the interface.

/signed in a big way!

Community Member

/signed, for this and every other system where we have to turn in multiple things at one time *cough cannith crafting cough*

Community Member

if erryone turned in 1000 maps at once, how many maps would be wasted? Once the counter reaches zero, all other maps would be wasted for saving time?
    sorry, but not signed. hate if you will, its my opinion, enjoy the day
    We are all lost travelers, on a journey to find that which we do not know, but it is not a prize we seek, but the road that must be taken, it is that inside us that drives us forward into the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by cidchronic View Post
    if erryone turned in 1000 maps at once, how many maps would be wasted? Once the counter reaches zero, all other maps would be wasted for saving time?
    I can understand each word you wrote but when I read the whole sentence it doesn't make any sense.

/OP Signed, of course. For maps and doublons.
    Last edited by Nedime; 01-27-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    Succubus pretty ... too bad she try to kill us
    Lewela FvS (5th life)-Aezechiel Sorc (3rd life)-Usuldur Monk (5th life)-Larsenkarden Cleric (2nd life)-Punkcanard Eva-Artie (2nd life)-Kakophonyc Virtuoso/Fighter
    Le Dernier Chapitre ///// Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by cidchronic View Post
    sorry, but not signed. hate if you will, its my opinion, enjoy the day
    Why do excess maps have to be wasted? They could either be pulled until the map number is met or they could count toward the next map counter.

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    Can we please have a 1,10,100 selection for the turn in/trades of map pieces, gems, and any other collateral collectables implemented in Crystal Cove when you bring it live?
    Then how would you stress test that Roccat?
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnFuego View Post
    Then how would you stress test that Roccat?
    Counter = counter +1
    Counter = counter +100

Why would those have seperate stress responses?

Community Member

+1 for this.

Getting one of the new endless flasks will be a horrible clickfest otherwise. Since you can pretty much only get the high-lvl gems unless you have chars for every gem lvl range needed (which some people do, but others do not), there would have to be gem-downtrading on a massive scale.

Since you need 1530 gems for a fully upgraded flask and 1090 of those are below the top lvl ones (Alabaster/Pyrite up to Diamond/emerald), you can spend hours otherwise doing all those trades. 2440 single clicks to get all those gems to the right kinds

So please put in a 10 or 100 gem trade-in - or if not that, let us buy the flasks on higher upgrade stages straight away. All the other items you can just buy on lvl 4,8,12, etc. without the need to grind them up from the lowest item. Making endless gem-grinding mandatory for the endless flasks just takes a lot of fun out of the event, dooming players to spend all that time clicking, and clicking, and clicking instead of having fun playing.