Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by susiedupfer View Post
    I think many are missing an important point here. Back a few months ago, there was a huge runaway locomotive of a post about BYOH. People pled for a renewable heal pot. Some people actually suggested it come out of CC with the cooldown and everything. The devs listened. And they gave us EXACTLY what we asked for.

Devs-we may not always see the good things you do, but I am trying hard to start paying attention. This time, though, I see exactly what you did. And I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is to know you are indeed listening and paying attention to us. Even when people are frothing at the mouth over an issue, you paid attention. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
    I believe that the BYOH discussion where the Dev popped in, it was to say that they had something already in the works that would be ready for the Cove circa Talk Like a Pirate Day 2012. Unfortunately, the Cove has been delayed until now, but it was in the works not because of that BYOH discussion, but probably from all the previous complaints about how hard pure barbs and fighters have at self-sufficiency.

===
    Now one of the major problems with the Bottomless Flask is that it's completely useless/pointless until Upgrade 6. Only the poorest of the poor won't be able to buy Cure Serious pots and only the completely lost won't be able to find where to buy them. So the huge cost of mats to get to Upgrade 6 is an expensive pointless grind.

On top of that, there's the cooldown that is waaaaaaaaaaay too long on the lower tiers. Ten minutes for a light cure and 7 minutes for a Serious cure, really? I think 5 minutes for Heal is too long, but others have said it's fine.

The Devs should have started the Flask at Upgrade 6, aka Cure Critical. Personally, the timer for that should start at five minutes and drop to 3 minutes on the Cure Critical with Restoration version. When the Cure Critical is upgraded to Heal, the timer should then go back up to 5 minutes while adding a 4 minute and 3 minute version of the Flasks. If the Devs want to extend the grind some more, they can remove Restoration from the Heal flasks until the final tier. That would give 6 or 7 versions of the flask that people can grind and they will be useful at each tier, unlike what is currently on Lamannia. Additionally, since these Flasks are superior to the ones on Lamannia, they justify the BTC, as much as I hate BTC stuff.

===

One more thing before I finish this post. Since the new Cove has been in the works (supposedly) for about a year with new items, I'm surprised that the Devs haven't included a Docent. The lack of decent unique Docents in the game has been a major complaint from WF players.

It seems like players have to continually complain about this since it's ignored about as often as adding new sources of Guild Renown. We complained during the first Cove. We complained about it with the Frozen Tunic in the House C Challenges. We complained about it while MOTU was in beta, when the Devs finally caved and gave us Docents that "work" with the MOTU armor sets.

If problem is trying to come up with some unique Docents, just as the players because we have plenty of ideas. If the problem is thinking of a name that thematically fits into the Cove, here's two free ones that you do as you wish: The Bloody Gewgaw or Jewel of the Ocean. Psst! You can also use Pearl and a color and/or texture and it would work just as well.

Post upgrades

I did the up grade on the cavalry plate to a tier 3 also did upgrade to glass cannon to tier 3 not bad upgrades now where do i get the stuff to up grade them to a tier 5? Or can they be upgraded to a tier 5? Us rookies need help in this info

There's no tier5.
    I am the 'Who' In the call "Who's there!?"
    I am the wind blowing through your hair.
    I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by irnimnode View Post
    I did the up grade on the cavalry plate to a tier 3 also did upgrade to glass cannon to tier 3 not bad upgrades now where do i get the stuff to up grade them to a tier 5? Or can they be upgraded to a tier 5? Us rookies need help in this info
    Is this ml24 tier3? Can you post screenshots?
    ME BARB, ME SMA-ok I stand here with pretty blue lines around me. ok I take damage. ok bye.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234