Default Downgrade the Festival Frost/Icy display on weapons

What I am asking for is a change to the Festival Frost and Icy Burst so that the visuals for these show up last for icons and in-hand. I am walking around with a lot of these weapons and they all look like pretty much the same weapon which is a bit difficult to tell what is what in the middle of a fight (look it could be easier with different icons as before it was festival-ed and a bummer to walk around and ALL my weapons looking the same with that Icy Burst look (goodbye cool Impellent for example).

Right now when you put on Festival Frost it overwrites all other elements for display that are not Burst (even Blast).
    Not sure about the stronger Coruscating, Caustic..etc if someone wants to fill in that info.
    It would be great if this was last on this list to display instead of first in this case.

Right now when you put on Festival Icy is overwrites all other elements for display possible. Everything looks Icy burst basically. I would like to see this ESPECIALLY moved to last display and have it only overwrite normal elemental damage (1-6 dam, i.c Acid, Shock, etc.)

Please consider looking at this. (re-post from General Forums)

lol, this is your first games isn't it?

People said this a lot a few years back when it all started. Now we know enough not to ask them to touch festival icy stuff because every time they do they break it in some way.

Hardly my first MMO. Why are you such a troll again?