Community Member

Default crystal cove items

i have noticed that on the discription for upgrading the epic tiers it has listed the augments being removed instead of added . while the discription says they are to be added . should be a easy fix.

oh and THANK YOU for the endless heal pot will save me a ton on scrolls for my toons now

Quote Originally Posted by dom_keno View Post
    oh and THANK YOU for the endless heal pot will save me a ton on scrolls for my toons now
    Not with a 5 minute cooldown it won't.

A scroll every 5 minutes lol.

The only way I'll make that is if I have leftover green shards. Definitely not an item I'm rushing to make.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    A scroll every 5 minutes lol.

The only way I'll make that is if I have leftover green shards. Definitely not an item I'm rushing to make.
    5500 leftover green shards?

Is it not an Unyielding Sovereignty every 5 mins. instead of every 10 mins.? Not awesome but nice in a pinch, especially for builds with little healing. Could save a wipe. Also, it saves 700pp roughly every 5 mins. (1 less heal scroll). Is it worth the grind? Eesh. I dunno, that's a lot o'grind on multiple characters (since no ONE character can get all of those tiers of gems... which is teh suX0rz!!!)

Community Member

An Endless Flask of Rum really deserves a hidden/extra effect though, doesn't it?

50% chance after quaffing of either

- See Double (10% stacking doublestrike for 30 seconds), or
    - Belligerent Outburst (AOE effect: shaken, no save; fear, will save; knockdown, reflex save)

As seen from *inside* the flask of rum:

Quote Originally Posted by hit_fido View Post
    - See Double (10% stacking doublestrike for 30 seconds), or
    - Belligerent Outburst (AOE effect: shaken, no save; fear, will save; knockdown, reflex save)
    - +8 exceptional charisma
    Added in red.

As seen from *outside* the flask of rum:

- See Double( 50% exceptional miss chance )
    - Belligerent Outburst ( automatic DA red; bouncers are alerted and move in your direction )
    - -8 exceptional charisma
    Brenna / Tzanna, The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent on Argo
    "As the party's resident trap expert ..." <dies with smug yet surprised expression on face>

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sonos View Post
    Is it not an Unyielding Sovereignty every 5 mins. instead of every 10 mins.? Not awesome but nice in a pinch, especially for builds with little healing. Could save a wipe. Also, it saves 700pp roughly every 5 mins. (1 less heal scroll). Is it worth the grind? Eesh. I dunno, that's a lot o'grind on multiple characters (since no ONE character can get all of those tiers of gems... which is teh suX0rz!!!)
    "Is it worth the grind?" That's really what I was thinking after seeing how many times it needs to be upgraded and how many total mats are need. Probably not. Especially since the item is BTC on Aquire. The steep cost plus BTC makes it an item that might not be worth grinding for. Adding in the 5 minute cool down is just another reason that makes the item not worth grinding.

The number of mats needs to be decreased sharply, especially if it's BTC. Even if it becomes BTA, the cost should drop some. The cooldown time should be dropped a bit also... unless the item is non-exclusive.

One question I have about the item: is it going to have the same cooldown bug as the teleporting Key to Eveningstar? Are players going to click it and have the item cooldown but the effect doesn't activate? Just something to keep an eye out for.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WielderofGigantus View Post
    5500 leftover green shards?
    Going into this one I have a few thousand leftover from the last CC. So it is possible.

i have noticed that on the discription for upgrading the epic tiers it has listed the augments being removed instead of added . while the discription says they are to be added . should be a easy fix.

They will not listen and put it live anyways, this is the way they do it.

Why is there and endless heal pot in the game now. ***!
    The Blood of the Red Dragon