Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default Update 17: Event #5 - Crystal Cove

With Smuggler's Rest now open, I know many of you are anxious to run through Crystal Cove. Squeak, KookieKobold and Steelstar will gather in Smuggler's Rest at the Crystal Cove entrance on the following day and time. We will also lower the Treasure Map turn-ins to a reasonable amount.

Friday, January 25th from 6pm to 8pm

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)

Smiles,
    Squeak

Community Member

I'm so disappointed....I don't even leave work before 1930 eastern.

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie621 View Post
    I'm so disappointed....I don't even leave work before 1930 eastern.
    Well... , Work extra hard and maybe your boss will let you off early that day People can be nice... i've seen it happen.
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    Well... , Work extra hard and maybe your boss will let you off early that day People can be nice... i've seen it happen.
    Bosses are not people... they are amoebas!

Are amoebas sometimes nice ?!?
    Male Fairy: "Dont cry my dear. You know what I do when I'm sad?"
    Felicia Day Fairy: "Look douchy..."

Quote Originally Posted by mournbladereigns View Post
    Actually, if this Nerf's one of Shade's barb's I doubly support this!

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

I popped in for an hour or so and made the mistake to check the barter box for the upgrades of the already existing items.

Then I went straight to write Bug reports... After the third one about the same problem on an item upgrade 2 I stopped and assumed it's spread over all the items.

My next step will be to gather enough doubloons and gems and shards to check what is actually right in the upgrade text. ( basically all the tier 2 to tier 3 upgrade texts are bugged, they all say that they remove the augment slot why in truth they should add it )
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Community Member abrownbear9108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fomori View Post
    Bosses are not people... they are amoebas!

Can someone guide me where is the place?
    Like near what? or something?

Community Member stoopid_cowboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Friday, January 25th from 6pm to 8pm

All times are Eastern (GMT-5)
    /blue in the face

It's obvious Turbine does not want (or care) to have players from the West coast attend the Llama events.

When the update goes live (and doesn't work) I sure hope some of the upper managers in Turbine remember these events and the poor testing...

yuda...
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I guess pants can be optional

Quote Originally Posted by stoopid_cowboy View Post
    /blue in the face

It's obvious Turbine does not want (or care) to have players from the West coast attend the Llama events.

When the update goes live (and doesn't work) I sure hope some of the upper managers in Turbine remember these events and the poor testing...

yuda...
    We've been attempting to allow the broadest number of people to join us on Lamannia lately. 6 to 8pm EST should allow those players from Australian and European time zones who normally would never be able to join us (unless they stay up until the very late hours of the morning).. to join us!

That said, we'll make a better attempt to accommodate the west coast players in the future.

Community Member stoopid_cowboy's Avatar

That said, we'll make a better attempt to accommodate the west coast players in the future.
    Thank you!

The busiest Llama events I can remember have been held mid morning EST (10am-1pm) on Saturday mornings. However, all of the GH events have been held during time slots where West Coast residents cannot attend (6-8pm EST means middle of the work day in the West).

Again, thank you Kookie for at least acknowledging us West Coasters are being left out.

yuda
    I guess pants can be optional

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    I popped in for an hour or so and made the mistake to check the barter box for the upgrades of the already existing items.

Then I went straight to write Bug reports... After the third one about the same problem on an item upgrade 2 I stopped and assumed it's spread over all the items.

My next step will be to gather enough doubloons and gems and shards to check what is actually right in the upgrade text. ( basically all the tier 2 to tier 3 upgrade texts are bugged, they all say that they remove the augment slot why in truth they should add it )
    FYI, Feather commented on this yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Not new, hasn't been changed, and not going to get fixed for Update 17. It's a long-standing code bug with the Barter interface as a whole. It's just a visual issue with the tooltips.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoopid_cowboy View Post
    Thank you!

The busiest Llama events I can remember have been held mid morning EST (10am-1pm) on Saturday mornings. However, all of the GH events have been held during time slots where West Coast residents cannot attend (6-8pm EST means middle of the work day in the West).

Again, thank you Kookie for at least acknowledging us West Coasters are being left out.

yuda
    And I thank you Kookie for making an attempt to include Europeans and Australians when before these latest timezones we were always left out.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

We've been attempting to allow the broadest number of people to join us on Lamannia lately. 6 to 8pm EST should allow those players from Australian and European time zones who normally would never be able to join us (unless they stay up until the very late hours of the morning).. to join us!
    Sorry Kookie, but your 6pm-8pm EST is 11pm-2am here in the EU. As a person with a partner, family and full time job I won't be staying up that late just get in the event.

Sorry, but no.
    The Theorybuild Author
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    Sorry Kookie, but your 6pm-8pm EST is 11pm-2am here in the EU. As a person with a partner, family and full time job I won't be staying up that late just get in the event.

Sorry, but no.
    I live in the UK... I always tell myself its far too late... then i log on lol

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    Sorry Kookie, but your 6pm-8pm EST is 11pm-2am here in the EU.

now now... turbine will just make up different reasons if you point out logic and truths.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    We will also lower the Treasure Map turn-ins to a reasonable amount.
    I know you are the Llama coordinator, Squeak - and I'm not sure how much pull you have with the Live Devs...

But I'm sure that folks on Wayfinder won't mind if I chime in for them and say it'd be nice if y'all could adjust some of the Live turn-in amounts for that population bereft server. I always feel bad for those folks during these turn-in based events.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    I know you are the Llama coordinator, Squeak - and I'm not sure how much pull you have with the Live Devs...

But I'm sure that folks on Wayfinder won't mind if I chime in for them and say it'd be nice if y'all could adjust some of the Live turn-in amounts for that population bereft server. I always feel bad for those folks during these turn-in based events.
    While they are the most extreme case, scaling it for the population on all servers would be a nice touch.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Thank you for the suggestion! I will pass it along!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    While they are the most extreme case, scaling it for the population on all servers would be a nice touch.
    Brilliant!
    Someone got it wrong. Everyone expected the Spanish Inquisition because they were required to give 30 days notice, by law.
    I can be found on Orien. My more active toons are Cilon, Solstone in Your Pack, and sometimes Acroyer.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

So I haven't seen anyone post yet. (Maybe I missed it?)

Did anything change inside the cove?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast