Hybrid View

Default Anyone else affected by the AT&T outage?

Dangit, Internet (and phone) has been down since late Monday night. Posting this from work.

Just venting. Anyone else affected by this?

Most of yesterday, yes.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

hit me yesterday, but had internet back in 2 hours...also when i called they enjoyed trying to play stupid with me lol.
    Khyber:
    Zenavathar 1rog/5monk/2pal life 12 of TBD; Zenarcanum 18 arti 2nd life; Zenmachina 7 wiz/ 1 rogue 2nd life; Zenchakra 7 monk 2nd life; Zenthinks 20 monk/6epic 2nd life.

I just tried to call my house and the phone still goes straight to the "can't take your call now" so I am STILL down.

By tonight it will be 48 hours.

Did either of you have to reboot your modem/router once service was available again?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora View Post
    I just tried to call my house and the phone still goes straight to the "can't take your call now" so I am STILL down.

By tonight it will be 48 hours.

Did either of you have to reboot your modem/router once service was available again?
    No, stuff came right back for me. I have UVerse and our surround sound was still tagged to the UVerse and we didn't realize it was on (as it was quiet) until service came back.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

DSL was down for several hours and didn't come back up on it's own- had to reset my router and input the connection login info again. Then it was fine.
    A PUG is like a box of chocolates
    Get people to read your post.

Looks like I am finally back up.

The "Service" light finally lit up on my router/modem around 4AM, so I tried Firefox when I got up at 5:30AM and my home page came up. So did another website or two. Tried DDO and no luck. Then it all went down again. Called ATT and they said a lot of people were still affected by the outage. However, about half an hour later it came back. This time DDO worked and I got to log on for the first time since Monday. Unfortunately I only had about 30 minutes to mess around before I had to leave for work.