Default PLEASE bring back The Guide

Please bring back the XP Guide. With the guide there people can test out different builds much easier, and test out different level equipment and quests. On top of that it would limit how many people are hounding you for levels when you come on to do a event.

I was hoping you would be leaving him there when i logged on and he was still there 3 days later but yesterday when i logged in he was gone. . .

So please dev's leave the guide on lammania for easy leveling.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by drgsldr69 View Post
    Please bring back the XP Guide. With the guide there people can test out different builds much easier, and test out different level equipment and quests. On top of that it would limit how many people are hounding you for levels when you come on to do a event.

I was hoping you would be leaving him there when i logged on and he was still there 3 days later but yesterday when i logged in he was gone. . .

So please dev's leave the guide on lammania for easy leveling.
    He was there for several days. What Squeak told me is that he wasn't added to harbor.. that was an entirely different instance of harbor that had the guide in it (they are two different things, trust me). Once Harbor reset (nobody was in it for 5 minutes) we got the normal instance of harbor back. She also went on to say that they are in fact trying to get him added on a more permanent basis.

well hopefully they get him back soon

They should put him by Sir pointsalot or in the Market by the trainers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not sabotage testing by allowing people to give feedback playing ungeared toons that they have no experience playing. The feedback you will get will be worse than no feedback at all, and these Lamannia parasites will also undermine any attempts to PUG the new content.

XP events were historically only used to help people whose character copy failed, or to help people whose main live character has TRed on the real servers and is underlevel.

Anyone without a level 21-25 character on the live servers cannot possibly have any useful feedback on the new content (other than graphics, etc) and thus does not belong on Lamannia for this update. Just as if the next update is level 8 content, no level 12+ characters should be on the server.

Also, please revoke Lamannia access from the accounts of people with no live characters or no active live characters, or at least make their play experience miserable with character wipes AT LEAST once per week.

Edit: Cove is an exception - lower level toons should be allowed on Lama for that purpose this cycle.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

First off SirGog I ain't some noob, I have plenty of toons on the live server, I use Lammania for testing new builds and the new content. I actually have 5 toons on there right now that I transfered over.

However, I am constantly tr'n my toons and don't always have my gear on my toons when I transfer them because of them being in tr banks. So just because someone transfers a toon doesn't mean they will have thier gear!

However the Guide will allow me to get my toons that have tr'd up to level and or tr'd to the build I want to use and see how the content works. I have already reported quite a few bugs, including one massive bug in the DDO Store that I hope doesn't go live cause it will cost Turbine a TON of money! That bug is the same bug they had on the last update but they fixed before it went live and now it is back again with this update.

Also since you stated "no experience playing" I have been here for almost 6 -7 years now on multiple accounts. If I don't know what I'm doing something is seriously wrong!

Noticed the guide was in the marketplace until today at least...but now it's gone.

I think it's a good idea to have it, especially for the update with the enhancement updates..since that is going to make some big changes I think.

I at least got some of my chars transfered over so I don't need the guide...but it still would have been nice to have as an option.

2015 DDO Players Council Starla70's Avatar

Came on to try out the new stuff. I got there just as the guide was taken off. I think it helps to have it there. For me to get a level 7 to a 20 + will take much more then a couple of days without it. So I am seeing if the copy works to bring one of my 20+'s over. Please bring him back.