Default New gear from Crystal Cove?

I spent far too much time (at least according to my wife) during the last two Crystal Cove events, although I did proudly manage to get all the Epic (level 20) items that I wanted upgraded to tier 3. With that said, and because I am on the fence right now about TR-ing my main before the cove is released, I wanted to know if there have been any changes to the cove gear and/or if there will be level 24 versions of the existing items (ring of the buccaneer, spyglass, etc.) released as part of the updated Cove later this month.

I really want to get started on my next life, although as a capped monk and experienced torcher runner, I don't want to forgo my ability to breeze through the cove if I will need to run it some more to upgrade to better versions of the existing gear.

Thanks, and if anyone can point to any official confirmation, that would be great.

Cheers,

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

whole thread on this on lamania server thread - under crystal cove.

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    whole thread on this on lamania server thread - under crystal cove.
    Not only a thread, a whole sub-forum. However, nothing in the sub-forum that I have found answers my question - although it does confirm that the existing items (like Spyglass) don't yet have level 24 upgrades in the Lammaland build. However, the Rune Arm (new cove item) does go all the way up to level 24.

I thought I would ask this here as it pertains to the eventual live release, and unless a Dev clarifies one way or the other (or if the level 24 versions pop up on the preview/test server), I'm only left to guess. I don't want to have to guess, and risk TR-ing too soon and miss out on upgraded Cove gear the same way I missed out on the level 24 upgrades to the Mabar stuff.

So essentially I'm left to idle until I hear conclusively one way or the other.

It would be super cool if a Dev could chime in here and let us know.